watch recommendations?

Can anyone recommend some good movies/shows for me to watch, I’m into the comics Red Hood and The Outlaws, Sideways and Titans, I’ve already watched Young Justice, Teen Titans, Under the red hood and Batman the Brave and the Bold

Justice league animated, justice league unlimited, static shock, Superfriends, Batman Ninja.

1 Like

Under the Red Hood, definitely. Also Batman Year One and The Dark Knight Returns parts one and two. Also just in general a lot of the animated series are very good. My favorite is Young Justice, though you can’t go wrong with any of them, especially Teen Titans, Batman TAS, and Justice League/Unlimited.

On the live action side of things, there’s Batman 1989, Batman Returns, and especially Batman Begins and The Dark Knight. I’m a bit partial towards Batman Forever, it definitely had its moments. But Batman and Robin is only a So Bad It’s Good kind of movie.

1 Like

Also I failed to notice you mentioned both Under the Red Hood and YJ. I’d also add Assault On Arkham to my recommendations. Very much a Suicide Squad movie as opposed to a Batman one. And there’s also Justice League New Frontier and Justice League Crisis On Two Earths that are among the best the animated movies have to offer in my opinion, alongside Under the Red Hood.

1 Like

Batman phantasm, pretty much all the animated dc movies are good

1 Like

Thanks for the recommendations you guys