Watch Party | Smallville Season 6 | SAT 8 PM EST | by the Smallville Fan Club

And how mad he is at Clark.

1 Like

Yes, he even spit when he talked.

2 Likes

OK, thanks for the tip.

2 Likes

I can’t wait for you to see Season 7! You’re going to love it. Have a great weekend.

1 Like

We are on pause next weekend. Originally it was for the Superman Celebration, but now that I’ll be flying I’ll still not be able to be here next Saturday.

1 Like

Have a safe travel and have a great and Super time there! :smiley:

:superman:

1 Like

I’ll see you all in 2 weeks! :scream:

1 Like

Sounds good. I’ll have family here taking care of me after surgery, so that works for me.

2 Likes

Hey! Of course haha I love Smallville. Ahhh these types of episodes are so anxiety inducing lol but I really enjoy the tension and suspense. What are your thoughts on the episode?

2 Likes

I really thought it was clever writing and a great way to introduce Clark to Martian The Manhunter. :grinning:

2 Likes

I agree! And he really needs more of MM in his life lol

2 Likes

@Bar-el, with DC Universe community board shutting down soon, (it’ll be moving to discord), will you be planning to continue Smallville watch along on Discord?
I’m reviving DC Animated Club on Discord, maybe you can make a Smallville club on there to continue. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Ahhhh! We had so much left to do. So many seasons ahead of us! Both in Smallville and Talkville.

I need to figure out how to keep my unofficial episode guide going. So much other good content like RF’s LuthorCorp diaries.

:frowning:

1 Like