Watch Party | Smallville Season 4 | Every Sat. @ 8 PM EST | Smallville Fan Club

I like re-watching Smallville this way. The way it usually goes is I blaze through the first 6 seasons but am very engaged. Then I’m a little exhausted through 7 and 8 so I start multitasking more and sort of tune out a little bit.

By the time I get to 9 and 10 I’m periodically leaving the room, making phone calls or just quitting an episode if it’s close to bedtime.

There’s this whole Checkmate plot I barely remember. Lana gets powers for some reason, less Martha and no Johnathan…I hate to say it, but Zod and Tess just really didn’t do much for me. Lois is what kept me coming back–I’m curious how I’ll feel this time with a slower pace.

2 Likes

That’s actually a really great description of the later seasons lol I too tossed my mental health to the curb and stayed up till 2 am watching as many episodes as possible before I lost my Hulu subscription. Then I bought box set and still couldn’t control myself :joy: watching one episode a week is how the show was intended to be enjoyed. Preferably with a break between seasons but let’s be real, ain’t nobody got time for that!

2 Likes

When it come to watching Smallville, I have to watch 4 or 8 episodes per day! :flushed::popcorn::tv::laughing:

3 Likes

Yes, I voted and that is good for me to skip. Sorry I just saw this trying to figure out the decision. :slight_smile: I as at Janet Jackson last weekend.

2 Likes

That sounds like a blast! I was at a 70’s themed birthday party! :stuck_out_tongue: :man_dancing: :mirror_ball:

The best prescription Dr. El can prescribe! :woman_health_worker:

1 Like

This week on Smallville…

When: May 21, 2023 12:00 AM

What: Smallville - Season 4, Episode 11: Unsafe :wedding:

Where to watch: Smallville is available for streaming on Hulu or by digital download on iTunes/YouTube/Google Play/Vudu/Amazon Prime, or DVD and Blu-ray.

Synopsis

Alicia Baker returns from Belle Reve cured and wanting to make amends for her past, but some habits are hard to quit.
Chaos ensues…can Clark save the day?

Cast & Crew

Director: Greg Beeman
Writers: Steven S. DeKnight & Jeph Loeb

Cast:
Tom Welling Clark Kent
Kristin Kreuk Lana Lang
Michael Rosenbaum Lex Luthor
Erica Durance Lois Lane
Allison Mack Chloe Sullivan
Jensen Ackles Jason Teague
John Glover Lionel Luthor
Annette O’Toole Martha Kent
John Schneider Jonathan Kent
Sarah Carter Alicia Baker
John Pyper-Ferguson Dr. William McBride
Ron Selmour Connelly
Don MacKay Las Vegas Minister
Wendy Donaldson Las Vegas Organist
Lisa Marie Caruk Girl in Red Top
Moneca Delain Girl in Blue Top
Sandra Ferens Attendant #2
Carra Maureen Fencing Instructor
R. David Stephens Doctor

We will keep track of all the unconscious characters :face_with_spiral_eyes: and ruined vehicles :sv_crash: to add to the Smallville Incident Report!

Reminder of the Rules:

Spoiler Free Watch Party!

Let’s live in the 2003 moment and pretend we’ve never seen the rest of the series so our new fans can enjoy like we did. Please do not post any spoilers about the future of any characters or plotlines during this event.

Can't Win If You Don't Play

You must have a way to access the episode and a DCUI membership to interact during the watch along.

Dual-Wielding

Watch-Alongs are best experienced on two devices; your phone or computer for comments, and the big screen for viewing.

3, 2, 1 Let's Jam

Have your clicking finger on the “play” button and ready for action - we’ll be starting at the stroke of the hour.

Let The Credits Roll

Who would want to skip that Remy Zero anthem anyway?

A Wrinkle In Time

If you get lost in the timestream you can calculate where the audience is by checking the minute.
For example, it it’s XX:15pm then we are 15 minutes into the episode.

See you Saturday! :smallville_fan_club:

1 Like

The schedule is updated! :smiley: Thanks for being flexible this summer folks! :grin:

1 Like

I felt unsafe in Smallville, til I’ve met Alicia! :grin:

1 Like

:rofl: I felt unsafe until I started wearing a helmet. And ya know, hanging out in Alicia’s lead room might protect you against kryptonite as well so she probably is the key to safety!

1 Like

Less than 30 minutes!

2 Likes

I almost forgot. :slight_smile:

It has been a long week. My 8 month old puppy got spayed Wednesday.

2 Likes

Aw, how is she doing?

1 Like

Up, up, and press play!! :arrow_forward:

1 Like

Clark is doing trig when it looks like this place is the party spot lol

1 Like

Wow, foreshadowing

1 Like

Clark’s loft is so cool

2 Likes

Lead in the bloodstream probably isn’t a good thing…

1 Like

Has her ups and downs. I have a commercial now.

3 Likes

Paused! How are you doing?

1 Like

Commercial is after the intro. 30 sec left.

2 Likes