Watch Party | Smallville Season 4 | Every Sat. @ 8 PM EST | Smallville Fan Club

That is true. Well, they keep doing things that make me curious.

3 Likes

:joy: that’s how they get ya!

2 Likes

Why did Lana stab Jason? Why did it change and why did Jason fall? Oh and why were Lana and Clark making out? What the heck?

3 Likes

See I have no idea what your talking about! :joy: what the heck is the next episode???

2 Likes

I haven’t figured it out yet. Jason is in the hospital now. Lana doesn’t know why he fell off the Talon balcony.

3 Likes

This week on Smallville…

When: May 7, 2023 12:00 AM

What: Smallville - Season 4, Episode 10: Scare :scream:

Where to watch: Smallville is available for streaming on Hulu or by digital download on iTunes/YouTube/Google Play/Vudu/Amazon Prime, or DVD and Blu-ray.

Synopsis

Smallville is having an outbreak of nightmares except you can’t wake up!
Chaos ensues…can Clark save the day?

Cast & Crew

Director: David Carson
Writers: Kelly Souders & Brian Peterson

Cast:
Tom Welling Clark Kent
Kristin Kreuk Lana Lang
Michael Rosenbaum Lex Luthor
Erica Durance Lois Lane
Allison Mack Chloe Sullivan
Jensen Ackles Jason Teague
John Glover Lionel Luthor
Annette O’Toole Martha Kent
John Schneider Jonathan Kent
Malcolm Stewart Dr. Otis Ford
Jerry Wasserman Dr. Yaeger Scanlan
Samantha Ferris Warden Anita Stone
Norm Sherry
Dave ‘Squatch’ Ward LuthorCorp Worker
Wendy Chmelauskas Laura Lang
Ben Odberg Lewis Lang
James R. Baylis
Michael Hanus
Lindsay Bourne Moira Sullivan

We will keep track of all the unconscious characters :face_with_spiral_eyes: and ruined vehicles :sv_crash: to add to the Smallville Incident Report!

Reminder of the Rules:

Spoiler Free Watch Party!

Let’s live in the 2003 moment and pretend we’ve never seen the rest of the series so our new fans can enjoy like we did. Please do not post any spoilers about the future of any characters or plotlines during this event.

Can't Win If You Don't Play

You must have a way to access the episode and a DCUI membership to interact during the watch along.

Dual-Wielding

Watch-Alongs are best experienced on two devices; your phone or computer for comments, and the big screen for viewing.

3, 2, 1 Let's Jam

Have your clicking finger on the “play” button and ready for action - we’ll be starting at the stroke of the hour.

Let The Credits Roll

Who would want to skip that Remy Zero anthem anyway?

A Wrinkle In Time

If you get lost in the timestream you can calculate where the audience is by checking the minute.
For example, it it’s XX:15pm then we are 15 minutes into the episode.

See you Saturday! :smallville_fan_club:

2 Likes

Finally watched it. Ugh.

Well it’s good in a “bad movie” kind of way.

3 Likes

:rofl: for 2004 CW television, it’s very Buffy lol

3 Likes

This is a good one if I remember correctly. It’s like: “what if Smallville was a horror movie?”
chaos ensues!

2 Likes

I just finished “Bound”. This is a filler episode if I’ve ever seen one. Absolutely nothing of consequence happens. Lana meets Jason’s mom. That’s about it.

Cool seeing Cobie Smulders from How I Met Your Mother though! And whatever her name is in the MCU.

3 Likes

:scream:Aaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh! I’m too scare to join! I hear bad things happen to people when they get near those green meteorite rock! Think it made Lex loose all his hair, and anytime Clark get near it, he look sick! :superman_hv_2:
Rumor has it that Lana wears a meteorite necklace who tragically killed her parents, who does that?!:face_with_raised_eyebrow:

2 Likes

:eyes: meanwhile…

:rofl: I mean it makes a great souvenir but a pretty morbid on for Superman Fans to collect lmao

2 Likes

30 minutes!

I have a scary suspicion there will be lots of unconscious people this episode!!

2 Likes

10 minutes!!

2 Likes

Up, up, and press play!

2 Likes

Lana, why are you wearing heels in the barn? :high_heel:

2 Likes

Ugh! :triangular_flag_on_post:

2 Likes

Clark is out already!!? Lana WTH?

2 Likes

Jason is out now!