Watch Party | Smallville Season 3 | Every Sat. @ 8 PM EST | Smallville Fan Club

each week they wear a different colored matching set of prison suits

1 Like

Yikes doc this seems like a dangerous deal…

Adam doesn’t look so good.

frankenstein jr

1 Like

Omg they should have named him Frank!!!

This is why I don’t take in boarders. Seems like easy money, but then…psycho.

1 Like

Wow he sounds so much like his dad!!

Nah you only have to worry about them if they have weird nightmares.

1 Like

Oh boy, Clark should have fessed up here. Lex is testing him to see if he’ll lie to him, and he did. 2 friendships down the drain this episode.

true. I’m on the scene in the Clark family home. couple thoughts here:

1. This so could have been a sit com, all based mainly in this room!

2. I can’t help but think about Superman and Lois.

1 Like

I agree!! Jonathan bawking at the low sodium turkey would have had a laugh track lol

1 Like

We even have the comedically bad Sheriff’s dept…a dead body, car crash, evidence and witnesses everywhere, and Pete and Clark having some chuckles next day.

1 Like

It’s not about trust, it’s about faith. Pete broke Clark’s faith in him. :frowning: Poor Pete. Clark is being to hard on him though.

And the will they, won’t they teen romance !

1 Like

yeah, how was Pete to know there would be fixed racing too? a lot of this is realistic, naive teen getting involved in stuff an older person would have sensed was off.

1 Like

and so, the second half of season three has been launched into the streaming ocean, one for the history books of DC Community.

1 Like

I think it’s also Clark attempting to be like his dad, not realizing he’s still too young to get all the nuance, and that Jonathan would probably have been easier on Pete, because he doesn’t have powers. Jonathan is harder on Clark because he can handle it, and will need to be able to in the future. But Pete is just a squishy boy :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

one more time Kryptonite powered cars. mommmieee

1 Like

:rofl: Thanks for hanging out @Don-El! Next week we meet Alicia!!!

1 Like

you bet, another fun Saturday evening!

1 Like