Watch Party | Smallville Season 3 | Every Sat. @ 8 PM EST | Smallville Fan Club

Oh did this whole thing take place in the chat room or do you still not have that chat room back?

1 Like

Thatā€™s one of those moments when only the Superman fans watching have Jordanā€™s premonitions now.

1 Like

I just went back to the screen that tells everything about Adam with Lex

1 Like

1 Like

I decided to keep them on the thread because the record of the knockouts is still here for me to go back to and update the Incident Report. I guess if I made a dedicated chat room it wouldnā€™t disappear. Iā€™m still slightly undecided :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Nice! I was totally thinking of going back so Iā€™m glad you did it for me :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Theyā€™re being mean it doesnā€™t really tell us much

1 Like

Dang it! :stuck_out_tongue: Iā€™m looking for spoilers!

1 Like

Well his last name is Knight

1 Like

Heā€™s Batman confirmed!

1 Like

Or Deadman

1 Like

I really want a giant cookie right now

1 Like

Left over pie? :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Well my wife tried her hand at pumpkin scones tonight!

1 Like

Oh! That sounds amazing!!

1 Like

Weā€™re freezing most of them since itā€™s just the two of us

1 Like

I see farming is making a big explosion up there in Alaska because of global warming

1 Like

Yea aquatic farming is huge right now because the ocean is too warm and acidic further south so all the farms are moving north. Its exploding. Southcentral AK has been a farming hot bed for centuries though. Many Scandinavian settlers made that area their home :slight_smile:

Wow thatā€™s a long ways to be a pilgrim

1 Like

Yea but the climate is very similar. Maybe they came over the pole? My friends family first settled in the midwest and then went to Alaska during the gold rush.