Watch Party | Smallville Season 3 | Every Sat. @ 8 PM EST | Smallville Fan Club

Aw Pete and Chloe are so fun together and always have this energy when they walk into the room. Like they’re always up to no good, and have the latest gossip to share lol

I did not understand that reference. Time to google Woodward and Bernstein?

Oh they investigated Watergate for the Washington Post! That was a great reference then!

1 Like

Jordan should be selling his premonitions.

1 Like

Ivan Oozes is one evil villain, hope the Power Rangers…Oh hey everybody, this was a good episode of Smallville, I like how in the beginning it was almost like Saving Private Ryan, only Whitney needs saving. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Oh John Edward was a TV physic! These references are great!

1 Like

You’re thinking about an episode from earlier. With Tina Greer. This is the one with the kid that touches people and can see how the person will die.

1 Like

Oh that one, I’m so sorry! :fearful: Love it when they show Superman’s cape. By the way I did watch Superman and Superman 2 today. :smiley:

1 Like

At least the sheriff isn’t totally dismissing Clark anymore.

Also, thinking about Clark living forever is really sad with all the mortality surrounding this episode.

1 Like

Aw what a great Saturday you had!!! Have you seen the Donner cut?

1 Like

Yup, I have it on DVD with my Superman ultimate collection.:grinning:

1 Like

Me too!!! :smiley:

1 Like

Jordan sure is a fast runner.

1 Like

:triangular_flag_on_post: :triangular_flag_on_post: :triangular_flag_on_post:

1 Like

Jordan really reminds me of Ryan, you just feel sorry for him and want to love the kid at the same time! I really feel bad for him.

1 Like

Yikes Jordan that’s some bad vision!

1 Like

Jordan is knocked out by a mysterious person! :face_with_spiral_eyes:

1 Like

Sorry Captain just joining

2 Likes

I really love the Talon’s aesthetic!

1 Like

I’ve got ads…

Just Kidding!:grin:

1 Like