Watch Party | Smallville Season 3 | Every Sat. @ 8 PM EST | Smallville Fan Club

Hopefully I remember to go there because a lot of times with YouTube TV I get caught up watching Red Zone

2 Likes

I decided to keep the subscription for a month it was a lot of fun with the red zone!

3 Likes

Yeah I feel like it’s definitely worth it during the football season so you can watch all the other games

3 Likes

I want to find a way to do another rewatch of smallville starting on oct 16 when the show started

2 Likes

Just watched lana lex wedding ep that could of been the season 6 finale

3 Likes

This week on Smallville…

When: September 25, 2022 12:00 AM

What: Smallville - Season 3, Episode 3: Extinction :dart:

Where to watch: Smallville is available for streaming on Hulu or by digital download on iTunes/YouTube/Google Play/Vudu/Amazon Prime, or DVD and Blu-ray.

Synopsis

The meteor infected are being assassinated one by one! Chaos ensues…can Clark save the day?!

Cast & Crew

Director: Michael Katleman
Writers: Todd Slavkin & Darren Swimmer

Cast:
Tom Welling Clark Kent
Kristin Kreuk Lana Lang
Michael Rosenbaum Lex Luthor
Sam Jones III Pete Ross
Allison Mack Chloe Sullivan
Annette O’Toole Martha Kent
John Schneider Jonathan Kent
John Glover Lionel Luthor
Jesse Metcalfe Van McNulty
Camille Mitchell Sheriff Nancy Adams
Harris Allan Jake Pollan

Trivia

Chloe’s meteor freak database is on a software called Starr-Ware Database system 5.0 a reference to the Starrware corporation founded by Karen Starr aka Power Girl.
Find more Smallville Trivia in the Loft!

We will keep track of all the unconscious characters :face_with_spiral_eyes: and ruined vehicles :sv_crash: to add to the Smallville Incident Report!

Reminder of the Rules:

Spoiler Free Watch Party!

Let’s live in the 2003 moment and pretend we’ve never seen the rest of the series so our new fans can enjoy like we did. Please do not post any spoilers about the future of any characters or plotlines during this event.

Can't Win If You Don't Play

You must have a way to access the episode and a DCUI membership to interact during the watch along.

Dual-Wielding

Watch-Alongs are best experienced on two devices; your phone or computer for comments, and the big screen for viewing.

3, 2, 1 Let's Jam

Have your clicking finger on the “play” button and ready for action - we’ll be starting at the stroke of the hour.

Let The Credits Roll

Who would want to skip that Remy Zero anthem anyway?

A Wrinkle In Time

If you get lost in the timestream you can calculate where the audience is by checking the minute.
For example, it it’s XX:15pm then we are 15 minutes into the episode.

See you Saturday! :smallville_fan_club:

3 Likes

This is one of my many favorite episodes!

2 Likes

Must…remember…

3 Likes

:dart:Target: Smallville watch along. This will be fun as always. :grinning:

1 Like

Im watching the law & order crossover before smallville tonight

2 Likes

One hour till show time!

1 Like

30 minutes @SmallvilleFanClub!

2 Likes

T-Minus: 9 minutes…Right on target. :sunglasses:

2 Likes

I finished season 7 a few days ago, can’t wait to watch season 8, I have a few ideas how to end the season 8 for Luthor Corp Journal. :smiley:

2 Likes

T-minus: 5 minutes to begins!:dart::sunglasses:

2 Likes

I’ve made a new Smallville thread: Which Smallville characters are you? :smiley:

2 Likes

Ooooo! I’ll have to check it out!

2 Likes

nvBvdn

3 Likes

k

3 Likes

Up, up, and press play! :arrow_forward:

2 Likes