Watch Party | Smallville Season 2 | Every Sat. @ 8 PM EST | Smallville Fan Club

Thankyou @Bar-El that was alot a fun, I’ll try to be a visitor for next week.:slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

No he ends up in the Veritas group but always saw the hope in it. The rest of them wanted to have the power to themselves and went bad.

3 Likes

Good question, I’m not sure.

2 Likes

Remember your tinfoil hat!

2 Likes

I’m not sure what that means, but I’m sure I’ll find out a couple of seasons from now.

3 Likes

I won’t. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

That you will! Last episode Lionel mentioned an antique grandfather clock that winds up being part of that too.

3 Likes

I’d sooner have a burrito wrapped in tinfoil. I mean, you don’t get stares from the Muggles when you walk around with one of those.

2 Likes

Thank you all for joining! :smiley: This was a blast as always!! Next episode we’ve got Clark trying to come to terms with all this and continues his search for more information, leading him into some dangerous situations.

2 Likes

Thanks for hosting! I’ll try to make next week. :crossed_fingers:t2:

2 Likes

I’m busy working for next week, better not pick on me.:neutral_face:
Calling home…
:laughing:

2 Likes

If your finger starts glowing, we’ll answer your call!

3 Likes

Yesterday I was thinking about this…

Smallville crew & Producers: Question, where do we go from here after the great episode of the season with Christopher Reeves guest star? How do we top that?

I’d say they really outdid themselves by doing a great job, now it’s time to move on to continue to make another good episode.

Visitor was really good, I did really enjoy this next episode. :grinning:

:smallville_fan_club:

1 Like

Today on Smallville…

When: Sunday, July 31, 2022 12:00 AM

What: Smallville - Season 2, Episode 18: Visitor :alien:
Hulu/iTunes/YouTube/Google Play/Vudu/Amazon Prime

Synopsis

Clark is still reeling from his first conversation with Dr. Swann. Seeking answers, he puts more stock into another student’s belief that they too are from another planet and have a way to return home. Chaos ensues…can Clark save the day?!

Cast & Crew

Director: Rick Rosenthal
Writers: Philip Levens

Cast:
Tom Welling Clark Kent
Kristin Kreuk Lana Lang
Michael Rosenbaum Lex Luthor
Sam Jones III Pete Ross
Allison Mack Chloe Sullivan
Annette O’Toole Martha Kent
John Schneider Jonathan Kent
John Glover Lionel Luthor
Emmanuelle Vaugier Helen Bryce
Jer Adrianne Lelliott Cyrus Krupp
Chad Faust Kyle
Kris Pope Todd
Jake Moyer Bully
Kwesi Ameyaw Darius

We will keep track of all the unconscious characters :face_with_spiral_eyes: and ruined vehicles :sv_crash: to add to the Smallville Incident Report!

Reminder of the Rules:

Spoiler Free Watch Party!

Let’s live in the 2002 moment and pretend we’ve never seen the rest of the series so our new fans can enjoy like we did. Please do not post any spoilers about the future of any characters or plotlines during this event.

Can't Win If You Don't Play

You must have a way to access the episode and a DCUI membership to interact during the watch along.

Dual-Wielding

Watch-Alongs are best experienced on two devices; your phone or computer for comments, and the big screen for viewing.

3, 2, 1 Let's Jam

Have your clicking finger on the “play” button and ready for action - we’ll be starting at the stroke of the hour.

Let The Credits Roll

Who would want to skip that Remy Zero anthem anyway?

A Wrinkle In Time

If you get lost in the timestream you can calculate where the audience is by checking the minute.
For example, it it’s XX:15pm then we are 15 minutes into the episode.

See you Saturday! :smallville_fan_club:

1 Like

I’m all set! :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Me too!!

1 Like

Up, up, and press play! :arrow_forward:

1 Like

Say, looking at the post number, it’ll probably will end this thread before going to the end of season 2!

1 Like

Shop class, I use to have woodshop.

1 Like

I loved shop. And I forgot the threads implode over time lol

1 Like