Watch Party | Smallville Season 2 | Every Sat. @ 8 PM EST | Smallville Fan Club

Principal Reynolds is K.O.! :face_with_spiral_eyes:

And Chrissy runs out of time for good! So 3 dead students in a week. Too bad they finally canceled spirit week!

The Kent’s reveal to Clark that they couldn’t trust his grandfather to keep the secret of Clark’s budding abilities when he was younger :sob:

1 Like

Lana finds out her parents separated and filed for divorce before she was born! :face_with_open_eyes_and_hand_over_mouth:

And that’s the end of this week’s episode!

All cars intact and one concussed principal! Maybe it knocked some fun into him? :joy:

2 Likes

This week on Smallville…

When: Sunday, April 24, 2022 12:00 AM

What: Smallville - Season 2, Episode 7: Lineage :family_woman_woman_boy:
Hulu/iTunes/YouTube/Google Play/Vudu/Amazon Prime

Synopsis

Rachel Dunleavy comes out of nowhere to claim Clark is her long lost son with Lionel Luthor! When she gets a court order for a DNA test the Kent’s panic! Things go off the rails when Rachel decides to take Lionel’s son away from him this time. Chaos ensues…can Clark save the day?!

Cast & Crew

Director: Greg Beeman
Writers: Alfred Gough & Miles Millar

Cast:
Tom Welling Clark Kent
Kristin Kreuk Lana Lang
Michael Rosenbaum Lex Luthor
Sam Jones III Pete Ross
Allison Mack Chloe Sullivan
Annette O’Toole Martha Kent
John Schneider Jonathan Kent
John Glover Lionel Luthor
Patrick Cassidy Henry Small
Blair Brown Rachel Dunleavy
Mitchell Kosterman Sheriff Ethan Miller
Malkolm Alburquenque Young Clark Kent
Angela Moore DNA Doctor
Matthew Munn Young Lex Luthor
Shelly Schiavoni Jennifer Small

We will keep track of all the unconscious characters :face_with_spiral_eyes: and ruined vehicles :sv_crash: to add to the Smallville Incident Report!

Reminder of the Rules:

Spoiler Free Watch Party!

Let’s live in the 2002 moment and pretend we’ve never seen the rest of the series so our new fans can enjoy like we did. Please do not post any spoilers about the future of any characters or plotlines during this event.

Can't Win If You Don't Play

You must have a way to access the episode and a DCUI membership to interact during the watch along.

Dual-Wielding

Watch-Alongs are best experienced on two devices; your phone or computer for comments, and the big screen for viewing.

3, 2, 1 Let's Jam

Have your clicking finger on the “play” button and ready for action - we’ll be starting at the stroke of the hour.

Let The Credits Roll

Who would want to skip that Remy Zero anthem anyway?

A Wrinkle In Time

If you get lost in the timestream you can calculate where the audience is by checking the minute.
For example, it it’s XX:15pm then we are 15 minutes into the episode.

See you Saturday! :smallville_fan_club:

1 Like

Love this episode! Blair Brown and John Glover has work together before. Riddle Me This…What 1983 President movie did they work on together?
Answer will be at the end of the Watch Along.:smiley:

1 Like

See you all in 1.5 hours!

2 Likes

30 minutes!

1 Like

10 minutes!!

2 Likes

I’m not gonna make it tonight sorry

2 Likes

Sorry you wont make it.

1 Like

No worries! We’re far from halfway through! :rofl:

2 Likes

I could pretend that I’m watching _:|_/

2 Likes

I’m here! Sorry for not being here for a while, couldn’t really do the high-speed typing for a while because of my broken shoulder.

2 Likes

Ouch! Glad your healed now! Welcome back @Jay_Kay !

2 Likes

Putting in my dvd!

1 Like

Yeah, it’s still on the mend, but I’m feeling more comfortable typing at high speeds for it. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

All set, sorry to hear about your shuolder @Jay_Kay, hope you’re feeling better.

2 Likes

Up, up, and press play! :arrow_forward:

2 Likes