Watch Party | Smallville Season 2 | Every Sat. @ 8 PM EST | Smallville Fan Club

Cool! Now you can say that you’ve seen two different movie studios in-person, and at the same time. :+1:t2:

3 Likes

Yeah lol. I’m going on the WB studio tours later this week too

3 Likes

Nice!

Check out the WB Studio Store (which is next to a Central Perk-themed cafe) after the tour, as they have some sweet merch.

3 Likes

Cool, hope you have a great time!:sunglasses::camera_flash: :dc: :00_looney_tunes:

3 Likes

This week on Smallville…

When: Sunday, March 27, 2022 12:00 AM

What: Smallville - Season 2, Episode 3: Duplicity :flying_saucer:
Hulu/iTunes/YouTube/Google Play/Vudu/Amazon Prime

Synopsis

Dr. Hamilton is looking a little green as he investigates the meteor rocks around Smallville. He’s going to prove their alien connection, even if it kills him! Meanwhile, Pete finds a UFO in a cornfield and want’s to tell the whole world! Chaos ensues…can Clark save the day?!

Cast & Crew

Director: Steve Miner
Writers: Todd Slavkin & Darren Swimmer

Cast:
Tom Welling Clark Kent
Kristin Kreuk Lana Lang
Michael Rosenbaum Lex Luthor
Sam Jones III Pete Ross
Allison Mack Chloe Sullivan
Annette O’Toole Martha Kent
John Schneider Jonathan Kent
John Glover Lionel Luthor
Sarah-Jane Redmond Nell Potter
Joe Morton Dr. Hamilton
Andrew Jackson Ray Wallace
Michael Kopsa Dean Winters
Cam Cronin Dr. Glenn

We will keep track of all the unconscious characters :face_with_spiral_eyes: and ruined vehicles :sv_crash: to add to the Smallville Incident Report!

Reminder of the Rules:

1. SPOILER FREE WATCH PARTY! — Let’s live in the 2002 moment and pretend we’ve never seen the rest of the series so our new fans can enjoy like we did. Please do not post any spoilers about the future of any characters or plotlines during this event.

2. CAN’T WIN IF YOU DON’T PLAY – You must have a way to access the episode and a DCUI membership to interact during the watch along.

3. DUAL-WIELDING – Watch-Alongs are best experienced on two devices; your phone or computer for comments, and the big screen for viewing.

4. 3, 2, 1 LET’S JAM – Have your clicking finger on the “play” button and ready for action - we’ll be starting at the stroke of the hour.

5. LET THE CREDITS ROLL – Who would want to skip that Remy Zero anthem anyway?

6. A WRINKLE IN TIME – If you get lost in the timestream you can calculate where the audience is by checking the minute.
    For example, it it’s XX:15pm then we are 15 minutes into the episode.

See you Saturday! :smallville_fan_club:

3 Likes

Given that this week’s episode is titled Duplicity, we really should do a WAL for Multiplicity, o’er in the Iceberg Lounge.

Afterall, Batman (Keaton) and Justice League Action’s Brainiac (John DeLancie) are in it, so it has some DC relevancy, and therefore counts. :nerd_face:

3 Likes

I’ve never seen it but I’ve heard of it! It sounds like the perfect pairing!

3 Likes

@Vroom that’s later in episode 9 ‘Dichotic’ when we see more then one of a same person who happen to be a villain.
This episode is when Doctor Hamilton goes nuts.:grinning:

3 Likes

@Bar-El Multiplicity is hilarious. Its one of the few comedies I’ve seen in a theater where I laughed myself silly to where I had tears in my eyes from so much laughter.

“We shave him when he sleeps.”

When you see the movie, you’ll get what Batman meant by that. :wink:

Ah-ha, that’s right (its been a long time since I’ve seen season 2)!

Shadows of how Emil went cuckoo in Adventures of Superman as Ruin, during Greg Rucka’s run.

3 Likes

Don’t get abducted! We’ll see you all tonight!

2 Likes

I’ll have to sit this week out. I had to work today (been at it since 6 AM), and am now done, so I needs me a nice, long, nap.

I will definitely be back for next week’s episode, however. Guaranteed. :superman_hv_4:

2 Likes

Hope you’ll make it for next week watch along which is one of my favorite episode from Season 2, and hopefully make it to Batman The Animated Series Watch Along also.:slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

I really wanted to make BTAS this week, since it was Two-Face’s DCAU intro. As that’s my favorite on-screen take of my fav Batman villain, it would have been fun, but…work said otherwise.

As Han Solo once said, “There’ll be another time.”

Speaking of Watch-Alongs for animated schtuff, you and @Bar-El (along with everyone else, really) are cordially invited to this 22 minutes and change party, every Thursday afternoon.

Okay, time for a snack and a nap.

Have fun at the WAL, friends! :wave:t2: :clark_hv_4:

2 Likes

I understand and beside your job is most important, anyway have a great rest of your day @Vroom! :grinning::fist_right::fist_left:

2 Likes

15 minutes Smallvillians!

1 Like

5 minutes fam!

1 Like

Up, up, and press play! :arrow_forward:

2 Likes

Reminding myself to count knockouts and cars! I get so enamored with the episode I forget!

:face_with_spiral_eyes: :sv_crash:

2 Likes

Dr. Hamilton has the same twitches as Earl! He and Lex aren’t getting along anymore…

2 Likes