Watch Party | Smallville Season 2 | Every Sat. @ 8 PM EST | Smallville Fan Club

Yes! If you’re looking forward to summer, next week should remind you how lucky you are that it’s not currently sweltering!

2 Likes

:kissing_heart: thanks again!

2 Likes

I COMPLETELY FORGOT ABOUT THIS!!!

I’ve been binging season 9!!!

3 Likes

Season 9 was really good, there will be plenty of more Smallville watch along for you to join. Next Saturday will be Episode 2 from Season 2, 'Heat.':slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Oh I remember that episode! That was awesome. And mildly gross. But mostly good!

3 Likes

This week on Smallville…

When: Sunday, March 20, 2022 12:00 AM

What: Smallville - Season 2, Episode 2: Heat :hot_face:
Hulu/iTunes/YouTube/Google Play/Vudu/Amazon Prime

Synopsis

Smallville is in the middle of a heatwave! And in classic 2002 fashion, Clark discovers his heat vision in the most high school way ever. We discover the new health teacher has ulterior motives and so chaos ensues… can Clark save the day?!

Cast & Crew

Director: James Marshall
Writers: Mark Verheiden

Cast:
Tom Welling Clark Kent
Kristin Kreuk Lana Lang
Michael Rosenbaum Lex Luthor
Sam Jones III Pete Ross
Allison Mack Chloe Sullivan
Annette O’Toole Martha Kent
John Schneider Jonathan Kent
John Glover Lionel Luthor
Krista Allen Desiree Atkins
Shawn Reis Jail Deputy
Mitchell Kosterman Ethan Miller

We will keep track of all the unconscious characters :dizzy_face: and ruined vehicles :sv_crash: to add to the Smallville Incident Report!

Reminder of the Rules:

1. SPOILER FREE WATCH PARTY! — Let’s live in the 2002 moment and pretend we’ve never seen the rest of the series so our new fans can enjoy like we did. Please do not post any spoilers about the future of any characters or plotlines during this event.

2. CAN’T WIN IF YOU DON’T PLAY – You must have a way to access the episode and a DCUI membership to interact during the watch along.

3. DUAL-WIELDING – Watch-Alongs are best experienced on two devices; your phone or computer for comments, and the big screen for viewing.

4. 3, 2, 1 LET’S JAM – Have your clicking finger on the “play” button and ready for action - we’ll be starting at the stroke of the hour.

5. LET THE CREDITS ROLL – Who would want to skip that Remy Zero anthem anyway?

6. A WRINKLE IN TIME – If you get lost in the timestream you can calculate where the audience is by checking the minute.
    For example, it it’s XX:15pm then we are 15 minutes into the episode.

See you Saturday! :smallville_fan_club:

2 Likes

im gonna try to make it.

if I miss another episode in season 2, I’m gonna be upset.

i feel bad for missing so many in season 1, but I hope everyone that went enjoyed it!

2 Likes

Hello @Bar-El,
Sorry to point out the cast list is a bit wrong, Tina Greer and Roger Nixon are not in this episode, Krista Allen plays Desiree Atkins, and Sheriff Ethan Miller is played by Mitchell Kosterman. Thought I’d let you know.:slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

@Bar-El if we see you while driving around the Rochester area today we’ll honk our horn!

2 Likes

Thanks @Lincolnfan78! I made an attempt to copy and edit on my phone but hit a dead zone on the train! :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

We were dancing the night away at the Arbor Loft last night! :dancer:

2 Likes

Wow, classy, great location!

2 Likes

My parents surprised me with a vacation to LA

I don’t think I’m gonna make it lol

I’ll try again next week

2 Likes

Have fun @Jurisdiction! :partying_face:

3 Likes

Thanks @Shayera.Hol!!!

3 Likes

We’ll miss you Juri! I hope LA has beautiful weather for you!

2 Likes

Is that Los Angeles or Louisiana?

3 Likes

See y’all in a little more than an hour! I’m literally sweating it out in the Chicago airport so I’m ready! :hot_face: Somebody turn the heat off for the love of Clark!

2 Likes

Yup, it’s gonna get very hot soon!
:superman_hv_6:

2 Likes

Crack a window now lol

2 Likes