📺 Watch Party | Smallville Season 1 | Saturdays @ 8 PM EST | Smallville Fan Club :smallville_fan_club:

:smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Aw thanks guys!!!

3 Likes

Hello @Bar-El, I notice on Christmas day you’re doing a watch along with the episode, Hug. May I make a suggestion, instead of Hug, you should do a ‘Lexmas’ watch along on Christmas and do ‘Hug’ for New Year day.:slightly_smiling_face:
As always it’s your choice and I do respect your decision on either way.

2 Likes

I was considering doing a special WAL for Lexmass! :christmas_tree: :grin:

2 Likes

One hour till show time!

3 Likes

im here! finally made it!!

3 Likes

30 munities to go! Then we get old!

3 Likes

Glad you made it and with your fresh Hulu subscription! :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Just a reminder before we begin, this is spoiler free for new viewers so no discussing future plot points without blurring :smiley: We can talk about spoilers in all our other threads so feel free to drop a spoiler filled post in the Kent Farm and we can chat there! :smiley:

3 Likes

:older_man:I’ve waited so long for the watch along that it aged me. Hmmm if I jump in the water full of shiney green rock, maybe I…
(Jump in a water.)
:blonde_man:Ah much better, I feel young again!:grin:

3 Likes

Don’t do it @Reaganfan78! It might send you into profile personality confusion again! :rofl:

3 Likes

I won’t.:slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

It’s really funny how I thought you were new members like 4 times? lmao

3 Likes

Cool, I didn’t realize I was that good. But don’t worry I’m not going to change my username anytime soon. :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

speaking of… it turns out there are ads. There aren’t supposed to be but there are. God I hate technology sometimes. I might be able to figure it out beforehand though

3 Likes

No worries we can wait for you. It might just be the 2 of us and @Reaganfan78 testing his memory!

3 Likes

lol ok

3 Likes

Just let me know when you start an ad and when you get back and I’ll pause :smiley:

3 Likes

will do!

3 Likes

Here’s a fun trivia from this episode, when we see Lex’s future, it was film on another famous TV series set at the time. Answer will be at the end of the episode.:smiley:

3 Likes

Oh I think I knew that at one point. Maybe it will come back to me before the end of the episode!

3 Likes