đŸ“ș Watch Party | Smallville Season 1 | Saturdays @ 8 PM EST | Smallville Fan Club :smallville_fan_club:

I’m now ready for winter wonderland.:slightly_smiling_face::radio::notes:

2 Likes

Chloe trying to think of solutions when the dude is ready to murder her
 such a kind soul!

2 Likes

Another great example of how Clark chooses to shove or push rather than punch. He’s a farm boy, not a MMA fighter
for now
 :boxing_glove:

2 Likes

Going to go now, have a good evening @Bar-El. Stay out of the cold.:slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

“You’re pretty dressed up” uh, in a pink sweater? It’s not an evening dress Whitney jeez what a weird-o.

2 Likes

It’s literally making me cold lol I need to grab a jacket lmao

2 Likes

How has Jonathan been a farmer all these years and not known about government subsidies? Did his dad teach him, nothing???

2 Likes

Finally a car crash! I mean, ohh noo :scream:

I don’t think it’s totaled though so we can’t count it for our Incident Report :frowning:

2 Likes

Wow Sean gets a taste of man heat for the first time!

And our first K.O. is Clark Kent! :dizzy_face:

2 Likes

I love how the Kent’s just jump to action.

2 Likes

Ew what a sleaze

2 Likes

Too bad coach roasted in episode 3. He and Sean could have been great friends.

2 Likes

And K.O. Mr. Kelvin? I don’t think he’s dead

2 Likes

Ouch Clark don’t ask a question when you can’t handle the answer!!

2 Likes

And that’s a wrap on episode 5!!!

We have 2 knockouts since there is no proof that Sean was dead or alive we’ll go with knocked out as a popsicle. We have zero cars to count since I believe Whitney’s car would be repairable and is not totaled, therefore it gets a pass
this time. :unamused:

2 Likes

This week on Smallville

When: Sunday, November 21, 2021 1:00 AM

Where: Right here in this comment thread!

What: Smallville - Season 1, Episode 6: Hourglass :older_man:
Hulu/iTunes/YouTube/Google Play/Vudu/Amazon Prime

Synopsis

It’s time to earn those high school volunteer credits at the local retirement community! You can bet these old folks aren’t exempt from meteor infection! Chaos ensues
can Clark save the day?

Cast & Crew

Director: Chris Long
Writers: Doris Egan

Cast:
Tom Welling Clark Kent
Kristin Kreuk Lana Lang
Michael Rosenbaum Lex Luthor
Eric Johnson Whitney Fordman
Sam Jones III Pete Ross
Allison Mack Chloe Sullivan
Annette O’Toole Martha Kent
John Schneider Jonathan Kent
Eric Christian Olsen Harry Volk
Jackie Burroughs Cassandra Carver
George Murdock Harry Bolston
Lisa Calder Zoe Garfield
Alf Humphreys Jim Gage
Mitchell Kosterman Ethan Miller
Reg Tupper Doctor
Lois Dellar Nurse

We will keep track of all the unconscious characters :dizzy_face: and ruined vehicles :sv_crash: to add to the Smallville Incident Report!

Reminder of the Rules:

1. SPOILER FREE WATCH PARTY! — Let’s live in the 2001 moment and pretend we’ve never seen the rest of the series so our new fans can enjoy like we did after surviving Y2K. Please do not post any spoilers about the future of any characters or plotlines during this event.

2. CAN’T WIN IF YOU DON’T PLAY – You must have a way to access the episode and a DCUI membership to interact during the watch along.

3. DUAL-WIELDING – Watch-Alongs are best experienced on two devices; your phone or computer for comments, and the big screen for viewing.

4. 3, 2, 1 LET’S JAM – Have your clicking finger on the “play” button and ready for action - we’ll be starting at the stroke of the hour.

5. LET THE CREDITS ROLL – Who would want to skip that Remy Zero anthem anyway?

6. A WRINKLE IN TIME – If you get lost in the timestream you can calculate where the audience is by checking the minute.
    For example, it it’s XX:15pm then we are 15 minutes into the episode.

See you Saturday! :smallville_fan_club:

2 Likes

Sorry I missed tonight

2 Likes

No worries! :smiley: We’re on episode 5 of like 23? lmao There are plenty of opportunities!

And if we keep going, albeit with an adjusted schedule if we want to do it in less than 10 years
you have 217 opportunities to join in :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

:sunglasses: I can see in your future, you’re doing a great job as a club leader.

2 Likes

^ this

3 Likes