📺 Watch Party | Smallville Season 1 | Saturdays @ 8 PM EST | Smallville Fan Club :smallville_fan_club:

Did she say “negative” as a play on this episode? :unamused:

2 Likes

Lex almost got murdered. Must be Tuesday.

2 Likes

I’m cold and need to warm up.:cold_face::fire::snowflake: Rats not working!:grin:

2 Likes

You just need to suck the body heat out of somebody! :smiley:

2 Likes

Good Idea…I’ll take Lana!:grin:

2 Likes

She’s going to Metropolis with Whitney! Oh but he just flaked on her for the boys. What a turd!!!

2 Likes

Now Lex’s creepy advice doesn’t feel so weird.

2 Likes

I think the kid with the cold problem is the first in the series where you can just feel sorry for him.

2 Likes

Aw Lex being cute with Clark, I want to freeze their relationship here forever!

And Mr. 78 I felt way more sorry for the Scarecrow in Episode 1 than I do for this jerk lmao although the suffering and just looking for relief does pull at my empathy strings, for a second. He just gave Chloe the COLD shoulder!

2 Likes

Yo girl way too many candles!! FIRE HAZARD!

2 Likes

I did forget about the Scarecrow guy.:slightly_smiling_face:So you’re right on that.

2 Likes

Yea let’s see it’s Scarecrow, Bug Boy, Fire Coach, shapeshifter girl, and now icicle. All of them are out of their minds but Scarecrow has the least amount of narcissism out of the lot.

2 Likes

My favorite Chloe episode is where she had a power that forces everybody except Clark to tell her the truth!:laughing:

2 Likes

This gigolo is calling every chick he’s ever slept with. Idk but I feel like men might have a higher body temp than them…

2 Likes

Oh yea that is such a fun episode! That’s in season 3! One of the best seasons!

2 Likes

I do feel Sorry for Amy Adams’ character in the upcoming episode. At the time I was a fan of the unknown actress and was hoping to see her again. Little had I known that I would see her in many movies and TV shows. :smiley:

2 Likes

You know, he could literally run the cooling system at a nuclear power plant and actually use his powers for good but nooOooo, murder rampage is the first thing he thinks of!

2 Likes

It is so awesome that she’s still in the universe! We also get Dr. Hamilton returning as Cyborg’s dad and Jimmy is the actor who plays Julian’s clone!!

2 Likes

He could learn alot from Bobby Drake AKA The Iceman.:slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Don’t follow the petals Chloe!!

2 Likes