šŸ“ŗ Watch Party | Smallville Season 1 | Saturdays @ 8 PM EST | Smallville Fan Club :smallville_fan_club:

Aw poor Amy. Who wouldnā€™t be obsessed with SexyLexy!

3 Likes

Well Home Alone Style, the family has left but the ghost is still here!

3 Likes

Martha, always there to console her heartbroken son.

3 Likes

Chloe with the private medical information!

3 Likes

Oh Lex is waking up from a KO! :dizzy_face: Our second of this episode!

3 Likes

Oh this audio is great with headphones on!

3 Likes

Well, maybe this will teach Lex to stop hanging weapons on the walls. Also, Lex is out again!! :dizzy_face: #3!

3 Likes

And now Jeff is KO! What an episode!!! 4 :dizzy_face:

3 Likes

OMG THIS MUSIC!!! and of course Clark is creeping on Lana from the Loft!

3 Likes

:cry: poor lonely Clark!

3 Likes

And thatā€™s it folks! Another one for the books!!!

4 Likes

Darn it! I missed it again. I told myself I was going to be here. Sorry @Bar-El - I keep missing these. I was caught up in a ST: DS9 watchathon. But most importantly, I missed out on ā€œRemy Zeroā€!!

3 Likes

:joy: we need to set you an alarm :rofl: donā€™t worry, weā€™ve got like 11 more episodes to go!

3 Likes

This week on Smallvilleā€¦

When: Sunday, December 26, 2021 1:00 AM

Where: Right here in this comment thread!

What: Smallville - Season 1, Episode 11: Hug :handshake:
Hulu/iTunes/YouTube/Google Play/Vudu/Amazon Prime

Synopsis

Bob Rickman is a businessman with one mean handshake capable of breaking even a Kentā€™s stubborn willpower. Chaos ensuesā€¦can Clark save the day?

Cast & Crew

Director: Chris Long
Writers: Doris Egan

Cast:
Tom Welling Clark Kent
Kristin Kreuk Lana Lang
Michael Rosenbaum Lex Luthor
Eric Johnson Whitney Fordman
Sam Jones III Pete Ross
Allison Mack Chloe Sullivan
Annette Oā€™Toole Martha Kent
John Schneider Jonathan Kent
Kelly Brook Victoria Hardwick
Rick Peters Bob Rickman
Gregory Sporleder Kyle Tippet
Ben Cotton Paul Hendrix
R. Nelson Brown Dr. Toby
Mark Lukyn Deputy Lukyn
Leanne Adachi Nurse

We will keep track of all the unconscious characters :dizzy_face: and ruined vehicles :sv_crash: to add to the Smallville Incident Report!

Reminder of the Rules:

1. SPOILER FREE WATCH PARTY! ā€” Letā€™s live in the 2001 moment and pretend weā€™ve never seen the rest of the series so our new fans can enjoy like we did after surviving Y2K. Please do not post any spoilers about the future of any characters or plotlines during this event.

2. CANā€™T WIN IF YOU DONā€™T PLAY ā€“ You must have a way to access the episode and a DCUI membership to interact during the watch along.

3. DUAL-WIELDING ā€“ Watch-Alongs are best experienced on two devices; your phone or computer for comments, and the big screen for viewing.

4. 3, 2, 1 LETā€™S JAM ā€“ Have your clicking finger on the ā€œplayā€ button and ready for action - weā€™ll be starting at the stroke of the hour.

5. LET THE CREDITS ROLL ā€“ Who would want to skip that Remy Zero anthem anyway?

6. A WRINKLE IN TIME ā€“ If you get lost in the timestream you can calculate where the audience is by checking the minute.
    For example, it itā€™s XX:15pm then we are 15 minutes into the episode.

See you Saturday! :smallville_fan_club:

4 Likes

I was just about to post that I have Hulu thru a friend. I told him I never watch it b/c I canā€™t stand the ads. He said his gf said the same thing & he paid for premium & no ads. Iā€™ve been waiting for it to be fixed but I just watched 4 shows on there & thereā€™s ads nonstopā€¦I donā€™t wanna bug em, but, Iā€™d really like to do the Walā€™s & the ads make that very difficult. šŸ¤·šŸ»

3 Likes

Yeah, my hulu isnā€™t supposed to have ads, but my dad refuses to call them :roll_eyes:

itā€™s really annoying IMO

3 Likes

I feel so spoiled but it is what it is. I used to have a tv b4 remote controls or cable. Had to walk up & switch from UHF/ VHF. 3 channels & if the President was speaking that was the only choice. Now I canā€™t watch anything (or I guess I can & do) but it annoys me so bad. I just started watching Hulu & Iā€™ve had it thru a friend for almost 2yrs. I mute during the ads cuz I canā€™t stand it :joy:ā€¦

4 Likes

One hour till hugs!

We can pause through the ads to stay together but maybe you guys need to delete and reinstall the app so it can reset the profile or something? Idk they always say to turn it off and back on right?

3 Likes

Half hour folks!

3 Likes

15 minutes!

4 Likes