šŸ“ŗ Watch Party | Smallville Season 1 | Saturdays @ 8 PM EST | Smallville Fan Club :smallville_fan_club:

What an ending!

3 Likes

Itā€™s the flash! Wait?

3 Likes

itā€™s Bart!!

3 Likes

:rofl:

Hey thanks for hanging out Juri! This was fun!! Now I feel like visiting a museum!

4 Likes

anytime!!! mind if i come with you to the museum?

tumblr_pr94uq09oi1srttoc_500

4 Likes

Iā€™ve got 4 to choose from around here! :stuck_out_tongue: letā€™s go bud!

4 Likes

This week on Smallvilleā€¦

When: Sunday, December 19, 2021 1:00 AM

Where: Right here in this comment thread!

What: Smallville - Season 1, Episode 10: Shimmer :rose:
Hulu/iTunes/YouTube/Google Play/Vudu/Amazon Prime

Synopsis

The Luthor mansion has a new resident, a poltergeist? Chaos ensuesā€¦can Clark save the day?

Cast & Crew

Director: D.J. Caruso
Writers: Michael Green & Mark Verheiden

Cast:
Tom Welling Clark Kent
Kristin Kreuk Lana Lang
Michael Rosenbaum Lex Luthor
Eric Johnson Whitney Fordman
Sam Jones III Pete Ross
Allison Mack Chloe Sullivan
Annette Oā€™Toole Martha Kent
John Schneider Jonathan Kent
John Glover Lionel Luthor
Kelly Brook Victoria Hardwick
Jesse Hutch Troy Turner
Birkett Turton Jeff Palmer
Sarah-Jane Redmond Nell Potter
Glynis Davies Mrs. Palmer
Azura Skye Amy Palmer
Brenda Crichlow Guidance Counselor

We will keep track of all the unconscious characters :dizzy_face: and ruined vehicles :sv_crash: to add to the Smallville Incident Report!

Reminder of the Rules:

1. SPOILER FREE WATCH PARTY! ā€” Letā€™s live in the 2001 moment and pretend weā€™ve never seen the rest of the series so our new fans can enjoy like we did after surviving Y2K. Please do not post any spoilers about the future of any characters or plotlines during this event.

2. CANā€™T WIN IF YOU DONā€™T PLAY ā€“ You must have a way to access the episode and a DCUI membership to interact during the watch along.

3. DUAL-WIELDING ā€“ Watch-Alongs are best experienced on two devices; your phone or computer for comments, and the big screen for viewing.

4. 3, 2, 1 LETā€™S JAM ā€“ Have your clicking finger on the ā€œplayā€ button and ready for action - weā€™ll be starting at the stroke of the hour.

5. LET THE CREDITS ROLL ā€“ Who would want to skip that Remy Zero anthem anyway?

6. A WRINKLE IN TIME ā€“ If you get lost in the timestream you can calculate where the audience is by checking the minute.
    For example, it itā€™s XX:15pm then we are 15 minutes into the episode.

See you Saturday! :smallville_fan_club:

5 Likes

Hey @SmallvilleFanClub! See your shimmering faces right here tonight! :sparkles:

8 Likes

@Bar-El
Already canā€™t wait! Thanks for the reminder. Really, I mean that.

6 Likes

iā€™ll try, but im not 100% sure if iā€™ll make it. sorry

6 Likes

Wow when did we get the ability to @ the entire Club in the public message? this is crazy!

5 Likes

No clue but I just saw @Vroom do it and gave it a shot! :smiley:

20 minutes folks!

4 Likes

AFAIK, weā€™ve always been able to message the entirety of our given club(s) with the @ tag dealy.

4 Likes

Iā€™ve tried before and it wouldnā€™t tag! Maybe we were being tested lol

4 Likes

:thinking: Sounds like Mxy was pulling on a plug again.

Darn you, Mxy!

I have Christmas schtuff to do tonight, so I canā€™t make this, but Iā€™m here in spirit. :superman_hv_4:

BTW @Bar-El, check out the Worldā€™s Finest #1 covers here. Theyā€™re pretty darn :superman:well, I have to say!

4 Likes

Up, up and press play! :play_or_pause_button:

3 Likes

Well I can figure out my headphones but basically so far, Clark isnā€™t donating blood in the blood drive, and the locker room is haunted. Plus Clark and Pete are ripped!

3 Likes

Oh yea this is the creepy episode with the love struck teen! Such great acting this episode.

3 Likes