📺 Watch Party | Smallville Season 1 | Saturdays @ 8 PM EST | Smallville Fan Club :smallville_fan_club:

Red Riding Hood: My what big mouth you have!
Jodi: Better to eat you with!
:cold_sweat:

2 Likes

:joy: Yea I don’t think we really needed it, but it’s Smallville so…

2 Likes

“This is Smallville Clark, land of the weird, home of the strange.”

2 Likes

We should count how many tragic characters in Smallville with Kryptonite power, so far I’m thinking 3 or 4 so far.:slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

“I just want you to look in the mirror and be happy.” aww pops :broken_heart:

2 Likes

It’s like 7:0 :joy:

2 Likes

Lex is starting to put meteor shower together with Smallville weirdness and his abnormal health.

2 Likes

Ok so I was off by four!LOL.:laughing:

2 Likes

We’re on episode 7, one per episode lmao :joy:

Well Cassandra was fine so 7:1

2 Likes

Lex tells Clark he thinks the meter shower infected him and is messing up other people too. Now Clark feels like it’s even more his fault for hurting everyone and now his friend. :frowning:

2 Likes

Pete ask Jodi out to the prom I think, the memory is so coming back.:slightly_smiling_face: Jodi wears a red dress.

2 Likes

Jodi is finding the dark side to her powers in the form of sweet sucking revenge on the school bully.

2 Likes

Confederacy of Dunces is the novel Whitney get’s Lana for her birthday :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Lana is telling Clark her childhood memory of her best birthday at the drive in. :cry: man still allergy season?

2 Likes

My brain is like that inside out pixar movie!:laughing:

2 Likes

Bully gets a liposuction and Clark uses his new x-ray vision! aaaand kicks down a door like a complete idiot.

2 Likes

And now Lex meets papa Cyborg!

2 Likes

He just called something sterile in a barn, dude -_-

2 Likes

Lex made him an offer he can only temporally refuse!

2 Likes

I’ll go ahead with the answer to the trivia, the name of the movie that Amy Adams appeared in that’s about food is Julie/Julie. A True story of a Blogger who trys to cook all the recipes in Julia Child’s french cookbook. It’s a good movie. It does makes me hungry anytime I watch it.:laughing:

2 Likes