📺 Watch Party | Smallville Season 1 | Saturdays @ 8 PM EST | Smallville Fan Club :smallville_fan_club:

The first time I saw her in a fat suit, I thought she look like a good actress, til later in the episode it took me by suprise. There’s nothing wrong being fat at all. I do feel her pain.

2 Likes

Even though the fat suit gets a lot of shame now, I’ve got to say, for 2001, they actually deal with basically an eating disorder, pretty well! Jodi’s concerns for her weight and the bullies at school all feel incredibly real.

2 Likes

-UlFPg

2 Likes

Love the intro as always.:smiley:

2 Likes

Until she weighs herself and the scale reads 168 at her heaviest. Girl I WISH :rofl:

2 Likes

Ooop Lex is showing off his fitness! This is the one where we find out Lex is incredibly/abnormally healthy due to the meteor exposure.

2 Likes

I really like her Dad, he’s so caring about his daughter and he does worry about her.:slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Oh yea and Aunt Nell is going overboard planning Lana’s birthday party at the Luthor mansion. There is so much going on in this episode!

2 Likes

He is the perfect example of a single dad trying to do his best. Sweet guy!

2 Likes

OMG AAAAND Pete and Jodi have a little thing going on here! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

:rofl: so cute! Jodi asked Pete out and he just froze with shock and excitement. He’s too sweet for this show!

2 Likes

I’d like to know where Jodi gets a recipe for Kryptonite shake and who else would drink this stuff?!:nauseated_face:

2 Likes

:joy: And Clark walks into the Kent house bragging about smashing a post through bedrock until he realizes Lana is there with his parents. …uh, I had a sludge hammer? :joy:

2 Likes

This episode really stand out well in my memory.:slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Me too! It’s a well done episode!

2 Likes

Jodi is down to 132 on day 2! nevermind, she’s at 112 now and hitting the fridge!

2 Likes

The poor girl can’t stop eating!:slightly_frowning_face::banana::pineapple::pretzel::cut_of_meat::poultry_leg::popcorn::egg::hamburger::crab::birthday::cake::cupcake::pie::chocolate_bar::icecream::lollipop::sweet_potato::green_salad::bowl_with_spoon::croissant:
Um Smallville we have a problem! As always!

2 Likes

:rofl: Here’s one thing they did poorly this episode, the CGI deer :rofl:

2 Likes

Jodi has hit the deer with her car but other than spinning out, it’s not totaled to count!

2 Likes

“Chloe, don’t you knock?”

“It’s a barn Clark.”

2 Likes