📺 Watch Party | Smallville Season 1 | Saturdays @ 8 PM EST | Smallville Fan Club :smallville_fan_club:

oh yeah! Where was Whitney that entire episode?!

3 Likes

Yea he totally would have volunteered with Lana right? Unless he got some cool football volunteer thing he did instead.

3 Likes

maybe he got a letter from Met U?

3 Likes

Hulu is only $0.99 a month today as a Black Friday sale with ads, in case anybody was interested in joining but can’t afford the usual $13 a month Hulu with no ads.

4 Likes

Tomorrow is Amy Adams right? If so, what time?

3 Likes

That’s right folks! Get your Hulu Subscription now for Smallville! And probably other stuff too…but SMALLVILLE!!!

We’ll be right here this Saturday with Amy Adams 8pm EST!

4 Likes

Time for another Smallville trivia, this time it’s about our special guest star Amy Adams. :grinning:
In the episode ‘Craving’ it’s about food, years later Amy Adam appeared in a movie that has to do with food and it’s based on a true story. Answer will be at the end of the episode unless someone guess it right.:slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

i can’t make it tonight sorry

3 Likes

Sorry you won’t make it.

3 Likes

That’s alright! We’ll catch you at the next one, or the next one, or the one after that, or……

3 Likes

One hour till chow show time!

1 Like

Quick review for those who are new:

• season 1, episode 7 Craving
  • no spoilers :shushing_face:
  • count the knockouts :dizzy_face: and car crashes :sv_crash:
  • ENJOY!
2 Likes

5 minutes!!

2 Likes

:grin:I know in one scene where…
[@Bar-El glaring…:rage:]
:cold_sweat:Um nevermind, enjoy the show.

:smallville_fan_club:

2 Likes

Up, up, and press play! :play_or_pause_button:

2 Likes

:rofl: Blurr!! Use the blurrrr :rofl:

2 Likes

This is one of my favorite episodes from the first season.:slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

And here we are in the green ( :superman_hv_2: ) house with Amy Adams in a fat suit.

2 Likes

Gotta say, Amy’s incredible and her acting prowess comes through that suit.

2 Likes