šŸ“ŗ Watch Party | Smallville Season 1 | Saturdays @ 8 PM EST | Smallville Fan Club :smallville_fan_club:

Thank you for letting me send you off @Lincolnfan78! See you with your shiny new Red Hood badge!! :kissing_heart:

2 Likes

bye pal. I think youā€™re on the Discord Channel too if you need anything

3 Likes

I just tested out .99 Hulu for half an hourā€¦ this will be loads of fun when I join with all these commercials LOL LOL

2 Likes

Just out of friends bday party. Hope u all like the episode

2 Likes

Weā€™ve managed with commercials before, we can do it again! :superman_hv_1:

I loved this episode, but Iā€™ve got to say, I am not hungry after watching Amy smash everything in the kitchen cabinets. :nauseated_face:

3 Likes

This week on Smallvilleā€¦

When: Sunday, December 5, 2021 1:00 AM

Where: Right here in this comment thread!

What: Smallville - Season 1, Episode 8: Jitters :three:
Hulu/iTunes/YouTube/Google Play/Vudu/Amazon Prime

Synopsis

Earl Jenkins is suffering from seizures, and possibly delusion. Things go from bad to worse when he gets desperate for answers to the mystery of Level 3. Chaos ensuesā€¦can Clark save the day?

Cast & Crew

Director: Michael W. Watkins
Writers: Cherie Bennett & Jeff Gottesfeld

Cast:
Tom Welling Clark Kent
Kristin Kreuk Lana Lang
Michael Rosenbaum Lex Luthor
Eric Johnson Whitney Fordman
Sam Jones III Pete Ross
Allison Mack Chloe Sullivan
Annette Oā€™Toole Martha Kent
John Schneider Jonathan Kent
John Glover Lionel Luthor
Robert Wisden Gabe Sullivan
Tony Todd Earl
Michael Eklund Will
Andrew Johnston SWAT Commander
Michelle Goh Suki
Mitchell Kosterman Ethan Miller
Terry Oā€™Sullivan
Yvonne Myers Doctor
Jessica Amlee Little Girl
Ken Kirby Drunk Teen
Mark Gibbon Deputy Gibbon
Marke Driesschen TV Reporter #1
Claudine Grant TV Reporter #2
Lucia Walters Belinda Jenkins
Kendall Cross Mother

We will keep track of all the unconscious characters :dizzy_face: and ruined vehicles :sv_crash: to add to the Smallville Incident Report!

Reminder of the Rules:

1. SPOILER FREE WATCH PARTY! ā€” Letā€™s live in the 2001 moment and pretend weā€™ve never seen the rest of the series so our new fans can enjoy like we did after surviving Y2K. Please do not post any spoilers about the future of any characters or plotlines during this event.

2. CANā€™T WIN IF YOU DONā€™T PLAY ā€“ You must have a way to access the episode and a DCUI membership to interact during the watch along.

3. DUAL-WIELDING ā€“ Watch-Alongs are best experienced on two devices; your phone or computer for comments, and the big screen for viewing.

4. 3, 2, 1 LETā€™S JAM ā€“ Have your clicking finger on the ā€œplayā€ button and ready for action - weā€™ll be starting at the stroke of the hour.

5. LET THE CREDITS ROLL ā€“ Who would want to skip that Remy Zero anthem anyway?

6. A WRINKLE IN TIME ā€“ If you get lost in the timestream you can calculate where the audience is by checking the minute.
    For example, it itā€™s XX:15pm then we are 15 minutes into the episode.

See you Saturday! :smallville_fan_club:

2 Likes

And Iā€™m back, Iā€™m sorry @Bar-El I try, but it was so hard to stay away from this community board. Hopefully Iā€™ll try to make it for your next watch along and love your new winter avatar look. :grinning:

2 Likes

:rofl: I canā€™t say Iā€™m disappointed @Lincolnfan78! Itā€™s great to have you back!!!

3 Likes

See ya tonight!

2 Likes

Feeling jittery yet? Weā€™ve got a little over 2 hours to go!

3 Likes

@Bar-El, if I come, will we pause when I have ads?

3 Likes

Of course! Always happy to accommodate especially since Hulu uses those natural ad breaks so it will be easy for me to know when to pause!

3 Likes

yay. thanks! I was gonna be there anyway btw

3 Likes

My heart breaks for the jitter guy, I feel his pain.:frowning: I can really relate to him.

3 Likes

I got my box set today!! :partying_face:

And Iā€™ve already got beef. There are about 4 discs per season but they donā€™t list what episodes are on each disc!!! :weary: Iā€™m going to have to put a little Superman sticky note in each one :joy:

3 Likes

15 minutes!

3 Likes

5 minutes! Keep an eye on the clock!

2 Likes

Up, up, and press play! :play_or_pause_button:

Away we go to level :three:

2 Likes

ad. sorry

2 Likes

No probs!

2 Likes