📺 Watch Party | Smallville S9 E3: Rabid 🧟‍♀ | SUN 10/24 @ 7PM EST | Super Spooktacular Smallville Festival | SmallvilleFanClub

I love that juxtaposition between regular 'ol Clark and “The Blur” trying to do both at the same time :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

I liked the title “Red Blue Blur” best. Oliver’s giving some lip

3 Likes

Have you seen the whole series? I really love his uniform after this one but it’s so short lived! I could have used 4+ seasons of that!

3 Likes

I watch the series from front to back about once every 2 yrs or so. :superman: - I know it’s not scripture. And the uniform later… is that with the red jacket? That looks so cool!

2 Likes

Yes! With the embossed :superman: I want that so bad!

2 Likes

Tess is not looking good. lol

2 Likes

Tess is our first KO! :dizzy_face:

2 Likes

I love that :rofl:

2 Likes

Randal we are going to count as sleeping, not knocked out.

2 Likes

You see. This is what happens when there’s no hand sanitizer and face masks by the doors.

2 Likes

This episode is all about the dangers of a lack of proper mitigation measures lol

2 Likes

lol

2 Likes

Ok so all those employees were definitely KO’d but I’m going to have to go back to count lol

2 Likes

only takes the end of the world to make these two come together…

2 Likes

I agree. I also wanted to give another comment but it spoils season 10

2 Likes

That’s ok! These Halloween WALs are completely open to spoilers. It’s only our Season 1 stuff we are keeping Spoiler Free for our new fans :smiley: So spill your guts! We’re all zombies here, so you’re safe!

2 Likes

That zombie is dead, not KO’d lol

2 Likes

And he can’t even do that right…

1 Like

And Clark is out! :dizzy_face:

2 Likes

out but not KO’d

2 Likes