📺 Watch Party | Smallville S5 E5: Thirst 🧛 | SUN 10/10 @ 7PM EST | Super Spooktacular Smallville Festival | Smallville Fan Club

Welcome to the Smallville Fan Club's

:halloween_superman: :vampire: :halloween_superman: :vampire: :halloween_superman: :vampire: :halloween_superman: :vampire: :halloween_superman: :vampire: :halloween_superman: :vampire: :halloween_superman: :vampire: :halloween_superman: :vampire: :halloween_superman: :vampire: :halloween_superman: :vampire: :halloween_superman: :vampire: :halloween_superman: :vampire: :halloween_superman: :vampire: :halloween_superman:

What: Smallville - Season 5, Episode 5: Thirst -Vampires! :vampire:
Hulu/iTunes/YouTube/Google Play/Vudu/Amazon Prime

When: October 10, 2021 11:00 PM

Spoiler Alert

This event will contain spoilers and discuss the series as a whole.

Synopsis

We’ve got a sorority of vampires at Metropolis University and Lana is caught in crosshairs!
Chaos ensues…can Clark save the day?

Refresh of the series up until this episode!
  • Chloe was mad at Clark and made a deal with the devil Lionel to spy on him in exchange for a junior column at the Daily Planet. Eventually she broke off their deal, and Lionel had her column canceled and her father fired and blacklisted. It’s been a wild ride for Miss. Sullivan.

• Chloe knows Clarks secret and she is one of the few he uses his powers openly around.

• Clark and Lana are dating but Clark still hasn’t told her his secret and for good reasons since everyone who knows ends up in mortal peril.

• There was a second meteor shower during high school graduation and a space ship landed carrying 2 murderous Kryptonians. Lots happened and Lex was able to obtain the ship and has been attempting to study it. Meanwhile, Clark’s professor Milton Fine also came out of the ship but as liquid metal. We don’t know exactly what he is, but it’s nothing good and he’s trying to gain Clark’s trust by manipulating his distrust of Lex.

• Clark and Lex are no longer friends after Clark discovered Lex had and entire room dedicated to investigating him and lots of other shady things. Lex has left his need for Clark’s friendship behind to focus on business/secret projects and their life paths are diverging.

Cast & Crew

Director: Paul Shapiro
Writer: Steven S. DeKnight

Cast:
Tom Welling Clark Kent
Kristin Kreuk Lana Lang
Michael Rosenbaum Lex Luthor
Erica Durance Lois Lane (credit only)
Allison Mack Chloe Sullivan
John Glover Lionel Luthor (credit only)
Annette O’Toole Martha Kent (credit only)
John Schneider Jonathan Kent (credit only)
Carrie Fisher Pauline Kahn
James Marsters Milton Fine
Brooke Nevin Buffy Sanders
Erica Cerra Sorority Girl
Angelika (Baran) Libera Courtney
Luciana Carro Karen
Keira Kabatow
Kaare Anderson Ramirez
Sebastian Gacki Delivery Boy
Richard Kahan Bitterman
Cory Monteith Frat Cowboy
Brent C.S. O’Connor
Colin Lawrence Doctor

We will keep track of all the unconscious characters and ruined vehicles to add to the Smallville Incident Report!

Rules:

1. CAN’T WIN IF YOU DON’T PLAY – You must have a way to access the episode and a DCUI membership to interact during the watch along.

2. DUAL-WIELDING – Watch-Alongs are best experienced on two devices; your phone or computer for comments, and the big screen for viewing.

3. 2, 1 LET’S JAM – Have your clicking finger on the “play” button and ready for action - we’ll be starting at the stroke of the hour.

4. LET THE CREDITS ROLL – Who would want to skip that Remy Zero anthem anyway?

5. A WRINKLE IN TIME – If you get lost in the timestream you can calculate where the audience is by checking the minute.
    For example, it it’s XX:15pm then we are 15 minutes into the episode.

:halloween_superman: The fun continues all month long! Find the schedule to the rest of this month’s events at the Super Spooktacular Smallville Festival!

Looking for more Smallville content? Join the Smallville Fan Club and get notified about our club activities!

6 Likes

3 hours till the fangs come out! :vampire:

2 Likes

One more hour till show time spooky friends :smiley: Remember, you will need Hulu or another way to play in order to access Smallville!

2 Likes

Oh I forgot this was tonight :flushed::flushed::flushed:

1 Like

Yep! Every Sunday we’ve got the Halloween episodes and starting this Saturday (the 16th) we finally begin Season 1!!

2 Likes

30 Minutes to go Smallvillians, Smallvillites, Smallvillephiles?

2 Likes

I may or may not be able to watch it…I’m waiting for my sister to give me the Hulu password :grimacing:

1 Like

Give up the goods sis!

1 Like

I like this, because it reminds me of “Shelbyvillians” from The Simpsons.

sips a shake, then hammers down a Krusty Burger

Regrettably, I won’t be able to make this one. I’ve company coming over for Sunday Night Football, so I need to tidy myself up (i.e. shave with heat vision).

Have fun, Smallvillians! :metal:t2: :clark_hv_4:

2 Likes

No worries @Vroom! Enjoy the game!

2 Likes

10 minutes to go!

2 Likes

I should be a shoe-in for Saturday though, FYI.

2 Likes

Alright!! :comet:

2 Likes

5 more minutes!

1 Like

Ok, press play for vampires!! :vampire:

1 Like

Hey it’s Leia!

1 Like

-UlFPg

1 Like

Clark, saved by the bell!

1 Like

How is it going?

1 Like

I think I’m the only one here. Were you able to get access to Hulu?

1 Like