📺 Watch Party | Smallville S5 E14: Tomb ⚰ | SUN 10/17 @ 7PM EST | Super Spooktacular Smallville Festival | Smallville Fan Club

You’re here now, welcome.:grinning:

2 Likes

I’m gonna be honest…I’m watching Batman: The Long Halloween

2 Likes

I’ve got to say this season and in particular this episode deal with a lot of heavy themes. And they really do it well! I think this might be my favorite season just for that.

2 Likes

:rofl: I’m trying to wait for Halloween but I almost watched a analysis video today and had to stop myself from getting spoilers!

2 Likes

Want to know what I’m thinking, I’m thinking and hoping that with Smallville is coming to Blu-Ray this Tuesday, I wouldn’t be suprise if it will come to HBO Max soon enough cause they seem to like to have a show in HD.:grinning:

3 Likes

That would be nice if it was on HBOmax

2 Likes

And we have our first unconscious person! Although it’s not due to head trauma, I know crazy huh? Chloe is still rendered unconscious so tally one!

:dizzy_face:

2 Likes

If it goes on HBO that would be a game changer!!

2 Likes

Anybody that get knocked out sure get a good nap, only bad thing is waking up with a headache!:confounded:

2 Likes

Yea no permanent brain damage here!

2 Likes

Amazing Clois moment but aren’t they all :stuck_out_tongue:

Ope and a Daffy Duck reference! WB properties!

2 Likes

Dang good thing it’s 3 PM here cuz this episode is spooky to watch in the dark!

2 Likes

And Clark uses his powers irresponsibly, we get some kryptonite to conveniently get him out of the way, and now we’ve moved on from mummy to possession/poltergeist lmao

2 Likes

1f7f0c65445830ae3c31abcf489b2e23

2 Likes

So some of my favorite episodes of Smallville are these ones where they act as a different person. It really shows off the acting chops of this cast!

2 Likes

I thought about watching It today, then instead watch Fistful of Dollars instead.:cowboy_hat_face:

2 Likes

A lava lamp!!!

2 Likes

:racehorse:

2 Likes

Woah Lex got tasered but he’s not unconscious! Some crap taser Chloe

2 Likes

I like Tom version of Evil Clark for Ultraman and also when Lionel and Clark swith places!:grinning:

2 Likes