đź“ş Watch Party | Smallville S2 E21: Accelerate đź‘» | SUN 10/3 @ 7PM EST | Super Spooktacular Smallville Festival | Smallville Fan Club

Welcome to the Smallville Fan Club's

:halloween_superman: :ghost: :halloween_superman: :ghost: :halloween_superman: :ghost: :halloween_superman: :ghost: :halloween_superman: :ghost: :halloween_superman: :ghost: :halloween_superman: :ghost: :halloween_superman: :ghost: :halloween_superman: :ghost: :halloween_superman: :ghost: :halloween_superman: :ghost: :halloween_superman: :ghost: :halloween_superman: :ghost: :halloween_superman:

What: Smallville - Season 2, Episode 21: Accelerate -Ghost! :ghost:
Hulu/iTunes/YouTube/Google Play/Vudu/Amazon Prime

When: October 3, 2021 11:00 PM

Spoiler Alert

This event will contain spoilers and discuss the series as a whole.

Synopsis

After Lana is visited by the ghost of a childhood friend, she turns to Clark for help in uncovering the truth about her new visitor. Chaos ensues…can Clark save the day?

Refresh of important points leading up to this episode!
  • Clark’s current powers are super speed, enhanced strength and increased invulnerably though not at full Superman scale. He has X-ray vision and only recently gained and controlled his heat vision. He cannot fly, and does not have super hearing or super breath yet. He has only recently been discovering details about his Kryptonian heritage.

• Chloe likes Clark, Clark likes Lana, Lana is mourning the loss of her boyfriend Whitney who joined the marines and was killed in action.

• Lana is living with Chloe after her aunt Nell moved to Metropolis with her fiancĂ©e. Lana stayed to continue running/co-owning the Talon with Lex, as high school sophomores do (that’s right, they’re all supposed to be 15-16 years old).

• Pete is the first person Clark told his secret to and the only one he uses his powers around openly.

• Lex is getting married to Dr. Helen Bryce. Dr. Bryce knows Clark’s secret from when he was sick from the kryptonite enhanced virus that almost killed him and Martha. Jonathan had Clark put the key in the ship and cured everyone in a 10 block radius including Martha’s infertility. The Kent’s are now expecting and excited.

• Clark quit the Torch after a falling out with Chloe because he kept dropping the ball on articles to help Lana instead. Chloe has a broken heart after she professed her love for him while he was unconscious and he called out Lana’s name.

• Sheriff Adams is new to Smallville and doesn’t believe any of this meteor freak nonsense. She thinks Clark is a delinquent, since he’s always at the scene of various crimes, saving people constantly, and otherwise acting sus.

• Lionel is getting too close to everything Kryptonian and is competing with Lex over control of the Kawatche Caves where weird things keep happening and is full of alien paintings and steeped in indigenous folklore of a savior from the stars. Clark spends way too much time in the caves so the Luthors think he knows more than he’s telling, which is true, and it’s straining the limited trust left in Clark and Lex’s relationship.

• Lionel has been doing some shady secret meteor rock fueled experiments and Lex is trying to catch up but dad’s always 10 steps ahead. So far, Lionel has been able to cover up any exposures of his projects and deflect suspicion like with the crop fertilizer experiments hidden in a secret level of Lex’s Plant in Smallville, Level 3.

Cast & Crew

Director: James Marshall
Writers: Todd Slavkin & Darren Swimmer

Cast:
Tom Welling Clark Kent
Kristin Kreuk Lana Lang
Michael Rosenbaum Lex Luthor
Sam Jones III Pete Ross
Allison Mack Chloe Sullivan
Annette O’Toole Martha Kent
John Schneider Jonathan Kent
John Glover Lionel Luthor
Sarah-Jane Redmond Nell Potter
Neil Flynn Pete Dinsmore
Jodelle Ferland Emily Dinsmore
Camille Mitchell Sheriff Nancy Adams
Jade Unterman Young Lana Lang
Ingrid Torrance Wedding Planner
Evangeline Lilly Girl in Cinema

We will keep track of all the unconscious characters and ruined vehicles to add to the Smallville Incident Report!

Rules:

1. CAN’T WIN IF YOU DON’T PLAY – You must have a way to access the episode and a DCUI membership to interact during the watch along.

2. DUAL-WIELDING – Watch-Alongs are best experienced on two devices; your phone or computer for comments, and the big screen for viewing.

3. 2, 1 LET’S JAM – Have your clicking finger on the “play” button and ready for action - we’ll be starting at the stroke of the hour.

4. LET THE CREDITS ROLL – Who would want to skip that Remy Zero anthem anyway?

5. A WRINKLE IN TIME – If you get lost in the timestream you can calculate where the audience is by checking the minute.
    For example, it it’s XX:15pm then we are 15 minutes into the episode.

:halloween_superman: The fun continues all month long! Find the schedule to the rest of this month’s events at the Super Spooktacular Smallville Festival!

Looking for more Smallville content? Join the Smallville Fan Club and get notified about our club activities!

6 Likes

:scream: This is going to be scary and good!

5 Likes

I hope you’re ready to see a ghost tomorrow! :ghost:

4 Likes

Today is the day my Spooktacular friends!!!

5 Likes

I don’t think I will be able to make it tonight :pensive:

3 Likes

No probs we’ve got lots of activities this month so I’ll be seeing you around!

3 Likes

Oh that episode, man this episode should’ve been nominated for Emmy, cause it was that good with a haunting storyline.:slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

I agree and everyone’s acting is top notch!

3 Likes

One hour till showtime folks!

1 Like

30 min!

1 Like

15 minutes ghosty friends!

2 Likes

5 min!

2 Likes

I don’t have Hulu, so it’ll be fun talking about this episode. :grinning:

2 Likes

I can narrate! Lol

2 Likes

1 minute!!!

3 Likes

Go!

2 Likes

And here we go! The first ever Smallville watch along!:smiley:

2 Likes

@Spider-Man78 we begin with a scary movie at the Talon, and everyone dumped all their trash on the floor! :scream:

2 Likes

:partying_face:

2 Likes

This episode aired a week before season finale!

2 Likes