Watch Party | Smallville S2 E19 Precipice 😡 | Sat. @ 8PM EST | Smallville Fan Club

:musical_note: Nobody’s perfect, so you gotta work it!

2 Likes

There’s the most 2002 song ever!! I knew there was a major music drop in this episode!

3 Likes

And you gotta love how literal they do this stuff – having them holding hands when the lyrics talk about “take me by the hand.”

2 Likes

Always on the nose!

2 Likes

“I don’t like you.” Emily’s got a keen sense on her! :rofl:

2 Likes

This scene makes me laugh as a rabbit owner myself, that box would be full of poops :joy:

2 Likes

Yeah, my mom has pet rabbits, can confirm. :rofl:

2 Likes

They’re so messy!!

1 Like

That was an interesting episode. I like the music drop at the end.

2 Likes

I’m kind of surprised at how this episode ends – it kinda doesn’t, at least not in the way that gives our heroes a full win.

3 Likes

This is a rare one that literally comes back to haunt us.

2 Likes

Yeah, I was thinking about that, she has to come back at some point.

2 Likes

:wink::wink: stay tuned!!!

Thanks for joining me @Jay_Kay and @JusKris-El! This was great and spooky!!

3 Likes

I can see that happening.

I watched a number of episodes when it originally aired, but not all of them. But, I don’t even remember what I watched.

3 Likes

:rofl: there are so many episodes it gets hard to keep it straight and remember them.

2 Likes

Today on Smallville…

When: Sunday, August 28, 2022 12:00 AM

What: Smallville - Season 2, Episode 22: Calling :spiral_calendar:
Hulu/iTunes/YouTube/Google Play/Vudu/Amazon Prime

Synopsis

Things are going well for Clark but “the day is coming…” and that day is the season finale! As we prepare for next week’s season finale, things go sideways fast as chaos ensues…can Clark save the day?!

Cast & Crew

Director: Terrence O’Hara
Writers: Kenneth Biller

Cast:
Tom Welling Clark Kent
Kristin Kreuk Lana Lang
Michael Rosenbaum Lex Luthor
Sam Jones III Pete Ross
Allison Mack Chloe Sullivan
Annette O’Toole Martha Kent
John Schneider Jonathan Kent
John Glover Lionel Luthor
Emmanuelle Vaugier Dr. Helen Bryce
Rob LaBelle Dr. Fredrick Walden
David James Lewis Dr. Marcus
Sandra Ferens Coroner
James Tsai Technician
Terence Stamp Jor-El

We will keep track of all the unconscious characters :face_with_spiral_eyes: and ruined vehicles :sv_crash: to add to the Smallville Incident Report!

Reminder of the Rules:

Spoiler Free Watch Party!

Let’s live in the 2002 moment and pretend we’ve never seen the rest of the series so our new fans can enjoy like we did. Please do not post any spoilers about the future of any characters or plotlines during this event.

Can't Win If You Don't Play

You must have a way to access the episode and a DCUI membership to interact during the watch along.

Dual-Wielding

Watch-Alongs are best experienced on two devices; your phone or computer for comments, and the big screen for viewing.

3, 2, 1 Let's Jam

Have your clicking finger on the “play” button and ready for action - we’ll be starting at the stroke of the hour.

Let The Credits Roll

Who would want to skip that Remy Zero anthem anyway?

A Wrinkle In Time

If you get lost in the timestream you can calculate where the audience is by checking the minute.
For example, it it’s XX:15pm then we are 15 minutes into the episode.

See you Saturday! :smallville_fan_club:

2 Likes

Calling all @SmallvilleFanClub, the watch along for Smallville is later today! :grinning:

:smallville_fan_club:

2 Likes

I wanna come but I’m driving home from vacation. I just left and it’s a 12-14 hour drive. So I can’t make it. But I want to. Ahhhhhhh

:pleading_face::pleading_face::pleading_face:

2 Likes

Have a safe travel home @Jurisdiction. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Drive safely, @Jurisdiction! :red_car:

3 Likes