📺 Watch Party | Smallville S1 E3 Hothead | Saturday 10/30 @ 8 PM EST | Smallville Fan Club

This episode was the first time that I started to like the show a bit.:slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Wow #3? That’s actually about how long it takes me to get into a show too!

2 Likes

Just checking in, sorry you’re doing the watch along by yourself, you’re doing alot better then I ever did.:slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Yeah didn’t like the bug episode. LOL!

2 Likes

:rofl: Thanks for stopping by! Honestly I would rewatch this alone normally so I’d rather record my thoughts here :stuck_out_tongue: If we ever get this on HBO I’m sure we would have a ton of participants!

2 Likes

I can’t believe they did that as the second episode! Were they nuts???

2 Likes

Oh poor Clark!

2 Likes

Even half dead and sweaty he’s still hot, he’s also probably really hot right now lol

2 Likes

Yup they were, they should’ve waited maybe let it be episode 10, that way people get to like the show first for 2 month, like this episode. Which is so good!:grinning:

2 Likes

:rofl:

2 Likes

It’s really hard to tell if Clark passed out in that sauna but I feel like he fainted for at least a second so let’s count it. Why not! :stuck_out_tongue: This is my event so I accept this argument to count it! K.O. #2 on record!

2 Likes

He was knock out.:slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Boom! Seconded! Thank you @Reaganfan78

2 Likes

Aw fatherly heart to heart!

2 Likes

At the time it was hard not to think of John Schneider as Bo Duke!:laughing:

2 Likes

You know for just hearing about a beloved coach of 20+ years frying to a crisp in the locker room, they’re handling it well.

2 Likes

Aw cute scream! We had a neighborhood scream early in the pandemic. Everyone went outside and screamed at 6 PM. It was hilarious!

2 Likes

Yup they move on without a care in a world.:slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

And that’s a wrap with 1 exploded vehicle and 2 K.O.s!

2 Likes

Wish I could do that! It really want me to bang on the drum hard!:laughing:

2 Likes