đź“ş Watch Party | Smallville S1 E3 Hothead | Saturday 10/30 @ 8 PM EST | Smallville Fan Club

Welcome to the Smallville Fan Club Watch Party Event!

Each Saturday at 12:00 AM we will host a Watch Party for each episode of season 1! Find the full schedule here!

When: Sunday, October 31, 2021 12:00 AM

What: Smallville - Season 1, Episode 3: Hothead :fire:
Hulu/iTunes/YouTube/Google Play/Vudu/Amazon Prime

Synopsis

When hot tempered Coach Walt Arnold’s football legacy is threatened by a student cheating scandal, his enemies start getting burned. Chaos ensues…can Clark save the day?

Cast & Crew

Director: Greg Beeman
Writers: Greg Walker

Cast:
Tom Welling Clark Kent
Kristin Kreuk Lana Lang
Michael Rosenbaum Lex Luthor
Eric Johnson Whitney Fordman
Sam Jones III Pete Ross
Allison Mack Chloe Sullivan
Annette O’Toole Martha Kent
John Schneider Jonathan Kent
John Glover Lionel Luthor
Jason Connery Dominic Senatori
Sarah-Jane Redmond Nell Potter
Hiro Kanagawa James Kwan
David Paetkau Trevor Chapell
Dan Lauria Coach Walt Arnold
Allan Franz Football Player
Jada Stark Beanery Manager

We will keep track of all the unconscious characters and ruined vehicles to add to the Smallville Incident Report!

Rules:

1. SPOILER FREE WATCH PARTY! — Let’s live in the 2001 moment and pretend we’ve never seen the rest of the series so our new fans can enjoy like we did after surviving Y2K. Please do not post any spoilers about the future of any characters or plotlines during this event.

2. CAN’T WIN IF YOU DON’T PLAY – You must have a way to access the episode and a DCUI membership to interact during the watch along.

3. DUAL-WIELDING – Watch-Alongs are best experienced on two devices; your phone or computer for comments, and the big screen for viewing.

4. 3, 2, 1 LET’S JAM – Have your clicking finger on the “play” button and ready for action - we’ll be starting at the stroke of the hour.

5. LET THE CREDITS ROLL – Who would want to skip that Remy Zero anthem anyway?

6. A WRINKLE IN TIME – If you get lost in the timestream you can calculate where the audience is by checking the minute.
    For example, it it’s XX:15pm then we are 15 minutes into the episode.

Are you a seasoned Smallville fan and want to discuss this episode including spoilers? Visit our other club discussion threads anytime to chat about this episode in the context of the entire series run.

Looking for more Smallville content? Join the Smallville Fan Club and get notified about our club activities!
Smallville Fan Club Logo TP

4 Likes

I remember this episode! This was my favorite episode in season 1!!

I’ll be there! i hope

2 Likes

I love this episode. The football recruitment is comedy gold Kryptonite.

I am sure some of y’all will like this article I found.
Smallville Wardrobe Director Used Socks to Enhance Male Characters' 'Attributes'

2 Likes

Feeling a little chilly this fall? Looking to warm up? We’ll light your fire this Saturday! :fire: Try to keep your clothes on, but it’s about to get hot in here!

Reminder: this is the spoiler free event so no discussing the series or future events here :grin:

2 Likes

Clark will have hair in a future episode.

3 Likes

:scream::scream::scream: such a spoiler! :rofl::rofl::rofl: I kid of course, in other news, water, wet. :joy:

3 Likes

8 hours till our weenie roast this evening!

2 Likes

One more hour till we light it up! :fire:

3 Likes

Know who else said light it up?

Batman, in The Dark Knight Rises.

Hal Jordan said “Let’s light 'em up!” in this book, which is really good.

Just wanted to toss those two bits o’ triv out there. :nerd_face:

Have a swell WAL. :superman_hv_4:

3 Likes

Lol yea I guess I meant lite :joy: or really, ignite!

3 Likes

You used the right word. :slight_smile:

Ignite is a fine word too, however.

Okay, going now.

sneaks some candy on the way out

3 Likes

2 Likes

:rage::fire:SOMEBODY GOT A HOT HEAD TEMPER! AND IT’S ME!!!

:cold_sweat:Chill out coach, it’s only a game.

2 Likes

:rofl:

2 Likes

Sorry I won’t be joining, I’ll be watching The World Series, have a great watch along.:smiley:

2 Likes

Thanks @Reaganfan78! Hope your team knocks it out of the park! it is baseball right?

2 Likes

Yup, and Thankyou.:slightly_smiling_face::baseball:

2 Likes

Up, up, and press play! :play_or_pause_button:

2 Likes

This soaking wet football game brings back too many high school memories for me lol

2 Likes

I love this principle. Stick to your guns Quan!!

2 Likes