📺 Watch Party | Smallville S1 E2 Metamorphosis 🦋 | Saturday 10/23 @ 8 PM EST | Smallville Fan Club

Welcome to the Smallville Fan Club Watch Party Event!

Each Saturday at 12:00 AM we will host a Watch Party for each episode of season 1! Find the full schedule here!

When: Sunday, October 24, 2021 12:00 AM

What: Smallville - Season 1, Episode 2: Metamorphosis :butterfly:
Hulu/iTunes/YouTube/Google Play/Vudu/Amazon Prime

Synopsis

Greg Arkin has a passion for insects and Lana. When meteor rock infected bugs swarm him, he takes on insect like characteristics. Chaos ensues…can Clark save the day?

Cast & Crew

Director: Philip Sgriccia & Michael Watkins
Writers: Alfred Gough & Miles Millar

Cast:
Tom Welling Clark Kent
Kristin Kreuk Lana Lang
Michael Rosenbaum Lex Luthor
Eric Johnson Whitney Fordman
Sam Jones III Pete Ross
Allison Mack Chloe Sullivan
Annette O’Toole Martha Kent
John Schneider Jonathan Kent
Chad Donella Greg Arkin
Gabrielle Rose Mrs. Arkin

We will keep track of all the unconscious characters and ruined vehicles to add to the Smallville Incident Report!

Rules:

1. SPOILER FREE WATCH PARTY! — Let’s live in the 2001 moment and pretend we’ve never seen the rest of the series so our new fans can enjoy like we did after surviving Y2K. Please do not post any spoilers about the future of any characters or plotlines during this event.

2. CAN’T WIN IF YOU DON’T PLAY – You must have a way to access the episode and a DCUI membership to interact during the watch along.

3. DUAL-WIELDING – Watch-Alongs are best experienced on two devices; your phone or computer for comments, and the big screen for viewing.

4. 3, 2, 1 LET’S JAM – Have your clicking finger on the “play” button and ready for action - we’ll be starting at the stroke of the hour.

5. LET THE CREDITS ROLL – Who would want to skip that Remy Zero anthem anyway?

6. A WRINKLE IN TIME – If you get lost in the timestream you can calculate where the audience is by checking the minute.
    For example, it it’s XX:15pm then we are 15 minutes into the episode.

Are you a seasoned Smallville fan and want to discuss this episode including spoilers? Visit our other club discussion threads anytime to chat about this episode in the context of the entire series run.

Looking for more Smallville content? Join the Smallville Fan Club and get notified about our club activities!
Smallville Fan Club Logo TP

6 Likes

It’s bug day folks!
:butterfly: :bug: :ant: :honeybee: :beetle: :cricket: :spider: :scorpion: :mosquito:

2 Likes

One hour to go folks!! Get your bug spray ready! :lotion_bottle: :dash:

2 Likes

Somebody saaaave meee

3 Likes

Indeed!!! :rofl:

2 Likes

It’s on Amazon Prime? Yay!!! I was just on there last night didn’t see it. I’ve been waiting forever to rewatch it again. I’ll catch up & join in on the next one. Just about to eat & I’ll try to watch to where you’re at afterwards. Ty for the info at the top. I had no idea it was finally on something I owned.

2 Likes

Oops forgot I have to join 1st. Cool if I do right?

2 Likes

Hey @capo-mage we would love to have you join whenever you can! I don’t think it’s available for streaming on Amazon Prime. I think that’s only Hulu unfortunately :frowning: but it is available to rent/purchase as digital from Amazon.

2 Likes

Ok I have Hulu thru a friend but he’s got the ads one. I told him I never watch it because I can’t take the ads lol so impatient. He said his gf was b$&#in about that too & he paid for the ad free version. I’ll have to see if he got it fixed. Might get lucky?

2 Likes

2 minutes!!

2 Likes

We can accommodate ads but I know exactly how you feel!!!

2 Likes

Have fun everyone!!!

2 Likes

OK, let’s party!

3 Likes

I won’t be able to make it for the next few weeks. Not until i get Hulu in November

But have fun everyone

3 Likes

Hopefully we’ll catch you at the next one! :grin:

2 Likes

No worries! You should be able to catch up pretty easily by November :smiley:

2 Likes

Up, up, and press play!!

:play_or_pause_button:

3 Likes

I forgot what happened in E1. Glad they have the recap!

3 Likes

I’m itching to do a rewatch so by the time i make the next watch along i will have to go back and rewatch eps for it :joy:

2 Likes

Don’t forget, no spoilers, and let’s count those car crashes/knockouts! :grin:

2 Likes