Watch Party | Smallville S1 E19: Crush šŸ–Œ | 2/19 8 PM EST |Smallville Fan Club

You totally called it lmao

4 Likes

Gotta jump off that fence Mr. Kent :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

Yeah, who does he think he is, Archie Andrews?

4 Likes

Well guess weā€™re not counting that as a K.O. thenā€¦

3 Likes

Iā€™m surprised they actually killed off the principal. Heā€™s been around in several episodes up to this point.

4 Likes

My Next Saturday Morning watch along will be Pretty Poison and Nothing To Fear if you guys would like to join.:grinning:

4 Likes

Kwan had the ultimate knock out.

4 Likes

I love him and it makes me so sad they killed him off so early. I seriously felt like he was in more episodes lol

4 Likes

I would love to but itā€™s SO early for me and I an NOT a morning person lmao Iā€™ll try but no promises lol

4 Likes

I wouldā€™ve send him off in :tornado:

3 Likes

Cadmus labs name drop!

4 Likes

I wonder what the poem was that Lionel and Lex recited earlierā€¦

4 Likes

hummm a potential liability to the Luthor dynasty has cancer and is dyingā€¦totally natural Iā€™m sure.

3 Likes

Would changing it to 8:00 am in your time help? I can change it if you like.:slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

100% yes! Thatā€™s the time I usually get up for work on the weekdays so that would be easy to do on the weekends.

3 Likes

Ok, then Iā€™ll work on it right now. Have a great rest of the episode.:grinning:

3 Likes

So Justin has been drawing his kills in a comic book style? Thatā€™s interesting, says something about the power fantasy of comics and how warped it can becomeā€¦

4 Likes

Aw thanks @Reaganfan78! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

Yeah maybe not the best idea leaving evidence like that around.

4 Likes

Well, heā€™s a young and budding serial killer. Give him a few more kills and he probably would have learned.

ad time.

4 Likes