Watch Party | Smallville S1 E19: Crush šŸ–Œ | 2/19 8 PM EST |Smallville Fan Club

nope, canā€™t get the spelling lmao

3 Likes

I think Iā€™ll pick Lexcorp. What can go wrong? Lex is a great guy. :grinning:

:00_lex_luthor:

3 Likes

Women are from Venus, Supermen are from Krypton

4 Likes

Right, totally no way Iā€™ll end up with some insane super powers that will make me go on a murder rampage lmao

3 Likes

Chloe with the foot in mouth lol

3 Likes

Iā€™m starting to get the vibe that the only guys who are into Chloe are homicidal meteor freaks.

4 Likes

Wonder if itā€™s hard playing a character, knowing alot about them. You have to try to forget about it.:thinking:

3 Likes

waitā€¦is that the case for Lana too? What is wrong with this show :scream:

4 Likes

Wait, are we supposed to know who this Pamala woman is? I donā€™t remember her at all.

4 Likes

I always wonder that. Or the same for those actors that know nothing about their character and then all the fans ask them hard questions about them lol

3 Likes

We will find out piece by piece :smiley:

3 Likes

Donā€™t you hate it when your serial killer collection spills to the floor? Ugh, so inconvenientā€¦

4 Likes

Okay, I just couldnā€™t remember if she was in an episode before that I wasnā€™t remembering.

4 Likes

:rofl:

3 Likes

Not yet :slight_smile: She kinda pops up out of the blue

3 Likes

This show is 2001 times better then Superboy! The worst thing they ever did was change actor to play Clark Kent/Superboy.

3 Likes

Lana dropping hints without even realizing it

4 Likes

ad time

4 Likes

Although some of the writers are the same! And they actually pretty much re-do a Superboy episode here!

3 Likes

:flushed:Youā€™re kidding! I did not know that!

3 Likes