Watch Party | Smallville S1 E17: Reaper ⚱ | Smallville Fan Club

The coroner doing the autopsy discovers the K in his bracelet wedged in his arm. But Tyler isn’t dead :scream:

4 Likes

:rofl: Seriously! Probably should move out of Smallville…

3 Likes

“Eff this rock stuff, I’m gonna go to Gotham where it’s safe!”

4 Likes

ad time

4 Likes

BA271ABD-4440-49C8-8168-E276A7509F2A

Well, Gotham has it’s own issues lol

3 Likes

I seriously could listen to the entire song, not just the 30 second intro for the show lol

4 Likes

and we’re back

4 Likes

We’re at the Smallville Mobile Meals. Clark and Martha are volunteering but old people make Clark sad lmao

4 Likes

Clark also hates fishing and that breaks my heart.

3 Likes

Turns out dogs really do sense out evil. :rofl:

4 Likes

Was that Wilfrod Brimley? The diabetis guy?

4 Likes

Mrs. Sikes is in so much pain, and Tyler is not grieving in a healthy way. Maybe its all the k-zombie magic.

4 Likes

The trauma involving his grieving mom probably doesn’t help.

And Lex talking about the “super man.”

4 Likes

Kinda want to see the Luthors taking a dip with great whites. :rofl:

4 Likes

The Super-man is actually about someone that perfect ruling the world and actually Jerry and Joe’s original story more accurately represented that. They decided the disagreed with that idea and that someone that perfect would instead live by example to make the world a better place. We still see that play out in Superman’s character portrayal to this day.

4 Likes

ad time

4 Likes

Lionel’s hair would be too powerful!

3 Likes

Man, Whitney’s arc has been interesting – you go from hating this stereotypical jock to feeling sorry for a guy who seems stuck in life.

4 Likes

We’re back

4 Likes

I love his arc! It goes to show, even jerks may be that way because of something bad or sad in their life. It still doesn’t excuse them, but you might be able to connect with them. There is still hope for them.

4 Likes