📺 Watch-Along 📺: Young Justice: Outsiders! Friday, January 18th @5pmPST/8pmEST

@Reaganfan78, we do indeed get advanced access to the episodes :slight_smile: For Titans I chose to wait and watch with everyone on Fridays. I think for Doom Patrol I’ll watch in advance because it’s supposed to be very existential.

2 Likes

Yay! Looking forward to it, @dapayperboy :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

@Applejack
Oh? Now that sounds like something that is right up my alley!
Even more pumped for DP!

2 Likes

So, who’s bringing the pizza this week? Or are we bringing apples to enjoy with Forager? ^ ^

2 Likes

@KittyKrawler we’re gonna get weeeird ;p

2 Likes

I think for the sake of Halo and Forager we need apples. And lots of them.

2 Likes

:green_apple: :green_apple: :green_apple:

2 Likes

16 hours alert!

2 Likes

I’m glad to be back on this thread! I’ve been waiting all week to geek out with @Applejack and the others.

3 Likes

:pizza::pizza::pizza:For KittyKrawler and :chocolate_bar::chocolate_bar::chocolate_bar: For Applejack and :popcorn::popcorn::popcorn: for me! :grin:

2 Likes

Applejack and KittyKrawler, I’m doing a Batman Forever watch along tonight, hope you guys will be able to join. Starts in 3 hours. :grinning:

2 Likes

I called dibs on the digital pie!

…of course if someone else wants it…

6 Likes

*dibs on acquiring the digital pie, is what I thought that said

Razzinfrazzin autocorrect…

4 Likes

Mmmmm, chocolate! Thanks @Reaganfan78! I’ll try to stop by if work isn’t swallowing me up :slight_smile:

5 Likes

I call dibs on the digital pie,

3 Likes

@Applejack i can’t wait for the watch along

1 Like

@Reaganfan78
I totally missed this! I believe I was working at that time, though…
I hope you guys had a great one!
Thanks for the pizza!

2 Likes

8 More Hours! :hourglass_flowing_sand:

3 Likes

finished watching this week’s 3 episodes just now hopefully I can make it to the watchalong however the stuff in these three episodes could never have been on the old Network that young justice was on Bravo DC this week’s three angry Geeks approved!!! Also I have to admit I want more of the main man!!!

4 Likes

I CANT WAIT

1 Like