šŸ“ŗWatch-AlongšŸ“ŗ Wonder Woman S1 E1! Sunday, May 5th, @9am PST/12pm EST

Cool

1 Like

Hope to see you on Sunday, Rattlehead424!

2 Likes

PSA: satin tights are welcome, but not mandatory

2 Likes

Mr. Montleban is tasked to utilize rich corinthian leather as he pursues Freakazoid.

2 Likes

Sunday doesnā€™t work for me could we do Saturday? Just kidding.

2 Likes

Whoooooohoooo!!!getting into other wonderful Wonder Woman stuff so exited to finally start another show

2 Likes

Grew on this show, look forward to seeing again with more older eyes?

2 Likes

@JohnnieD the mods host a Doom Patrol watch along on Friday evenings, and some of us members are putting together a Saturday Morning cartoon session, so I hope you find one you can join! I love watch alongs!

@sonya.escamilla, woohooooo Iā€™m excited too! I hope we see you here on Sunday!

@erodrig I hope it doesnā€™t disappoint! I hope you can make it on Sunday.

@everyone sorry I said hope so much. Iā€™ll try to learn some more words by Sunday.

2 Likes

Little teaser to whet everyoneā€™s appetite

1529410058-wonder-woman.gif

2 Likes

So upset I canā€™t participateā€¦

3 Likes

Iā€™m sorry too, @movieaddict. Weā€™re doing a Saturday Morning Cartoons watch-along, though, and the Wonder Woman TV movie NEXT Sunday, plus @Don-El has a Wednesday evening Legion of Superheroes, and of course the regular Friday evening Doom Patrol watch-alongā€¦phew! Hopefully at least one of them fits your schedule!

3 Likes

Any idears on the new Saturday Mornings Watch-Along?

NM. I hadnā€™t scrolled down far enough :slight_smile:

My schedule works better for late night, like 1am eastern. Hope you have a great turnout though!!!

2 Likes

Thanks, @movieaddict, Iā€™ll keep you in mind and try to see if there are enough night owls around to pull a late night session together.

1 Like

A late night WAL would be gold.

5 Likes

We should pick something dark for a Late Night WALā€¦ how about Constantine?

5 Likes

Capital idea.

1 Like

Sounds good to me! My sleep scheduleā€™s erratic sometimes, so probably better if someone else takes the lead.

2 Likes

Iā€™m usually free Wednesday and Saturday nights, so 1am eastern would be good for me those nights. What days/times work best for others?

2 Likes