đź“şWatch Alongđź“ş Watchmen (2009) Friday July 5th at 8:30 PT/9:30 MST/10:30 CT/11:30 ET!

Who Watches the Watchmen? That question will be answered this Friday, June 5th as we join together to watch Zack Snyder’s massive over 3 hour long movie.

If you’ve never taken part in a watch-along before, I’ll explain how we do it. This Friday, June 5th at 8:30 PT/ 11:30 ET you queue up Watchmen in you’re DC Universe viewing device. Then, on a second device, you enjoy the movie with your comrades on DC universe in this thread on the comments. If you see that Watchmen is not yet on the service, it has not been added as of Monday night, although the plan is for it to be added. Thanks again, I hope to see you there.

4 Likes

Who watches the Watchmen?

3 Likes

Good question @aquamon

3 Likes

Oh also I’ll be there!

3 Likes

Sounds good

3 Likes

I will clear my schedule for this! Sorry, ladies!

4 Likes

@biff_pow You just reminded me of Beastie Boys.

Here, have a vending machine ice cream cone. Just the kind you like :slight_smile:

3 Likes

All the Batmans and the @steve.7448642853s will look up and shout, “WHY ISN’T AQUAMAN 2 ON HERE I’M CANCELING!”…and I’ll look down and whisper, “lol.”

2 Likes

3 days until the watch-along!

1 Like

It’s only a finite length of time until the watch-along!!!

1 Like

Time is irrelevant biff If you could only perceive time as I do.

2 Likes

Let’s go to Mars!

2 Likes

Just for clarification that’s pm, I hope Nobody got confused

1 Like

I guess if u live in the east time. You are SOL

About 1 day, 7 hours and 30 minutes until showtime

1 Like

9 HOURS 2…4 MINUTES

1 Like

Oh yeahhhhhh

1 Like

well I just got up from a nap so I’m sure I’ll make it through for most of this one. Not old just exhausted from moving last week.

2 Likes

yeah i try to keep moving to a minimum

2 Likes

LOL had to for skew

2 Likes