📺Watch-Along 📺: Titans, Episode 4, Doom Patrol, Friday, February 8th @5pmPST/8pmEST

@ ReachsoilderNo.1 :rofl:

The DCUBC after show will take place following the watch along to gove you more to look forward to!

1 Like

this is a little off topic but maybe someone else is experiencing these problems --I am Having issues with audio/video lag on Teen Titans -audio is out of synch with video-a sentence will be said then the actors lip will move. Also randomly,the definition will change from HD quality to muddy/grainy definition- I dont feel this has anything to do with my fios provider- please explain. I feel that this is a big enough distraction that it takes away from the story line and how i feel that paying for this service and getting this poor quality is not worth the cost.

1 Like

@hydroboy40.15822

Hi! I’m sorry to hear you’re having technical difficulties. The support team can assist you. You can contact them here:

DCU Support request
https://suhc/en-us/requests/newpport.dcuniverse.com/

Or, or here, DCU Help center
https://yourdcu.com/help

Have a great day!

2 Likes

@Don-El, thanks for reminding me- I’ll throw a poll in the threads this week to see what the general consensus is.

1 Like

Bubble and you are welcome @applejack !!!

2 Likes

3 days to go! I’m looking forward to this :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I’ll try to make it, my friend!

2 Likes

@TX85
Thanks buddy! I hope you can make it.

4 Likes

I just saw this is trending! You made it big time! Lol

5 Likes

I love that you are doing this! I’ll definitely try to pop in for it! :slight_smile:

7 Likes

I have a funny feeling most people that are seeing these posted at the front still have no idea what your initials stand for, Jay… which is tres Cool

3 Likes

@iJest :rofl: DCU and the community made it trend. You guys rock!

@Pretty.Poison.Bombshell
I’m happy to do it. :blush: I hope you can drop by! The more the merrier. And this is a really fun episode too.

@Don-El
I always forget about that!

Per @Don-El’s comment, can anyone guess what my username, JLWWSM, stands for?

4 Likes

@JLWWSM, I am so happy you are doing this WAL. Such a good episode of such a brilliant show. Kudos to you!

Also, is it Justice League Wonder Woman Super Man?

5 Likes

YAY!!! can’t wait

3 Likes

29 more hours to go! :smiley:

2 Likes

@Harleys Puddin, you are correct! :100:

About two days to go! :tada:

2 Likes

I see no one’s guessed your name’s meaning yet , I guess that means you don’t have to disappear @JLWWSM !!!

2 Likes

@Don-el

@Harleys Puddin guessed it a few comments prior to this one. The riddle of my username has been solved!

3 Likes

Harley’sPuddin guessed it. Except it’s “Superman”. :wink:

3 Likes