đŸ“șWatch-Along đŸ“ș: Titans, Episode 4, Doom Patrol, Friday, February 8th @5pmPST/8pmEST

Who’s ready for Doom Patrol?!!!

In anticipation of the new Doom Patrol series, we will have a (re)watch-along of the Doom Patrol Episode (Ep. 4) of Titans!

For those of you who are watch-along regulars, you know the drill. :wink:

If you’ve never attended a watch-along, please read below to prepare yourself for how this will work.

Requirements and Recommendations for Participation:

1. You must have a subscription to DC Universe to access Titans.

2. Watch-Alongs are best experienced on two devices: your phone, laptop, or tablet for comments, and your big screen for viewing.

3. We will make comments on this thread while watching the episode.

4. Have your clicking finger on the “play” button and ready for action - we’ll be starting at the strike of the hour.

TIPS:

:white_check_mark: Do NOT skip the intro, we will watch it to help keep us all in sync (and the intro music is cool :sunglasses:).

:clock5: STAYING IN SYNCH WITH THE GROUP: A few minutes before “showtime”, play the episode and pause it at time code 0:00. This gives the episode time to buffer so you won’t have a late start. At “showtime”, click play.

:clock530: OH NO! I ARRIVED LATE, HOW DO I CATCH UP? If you arrive late, to catch up with us, fast forward the episode’s time code to match the current time, and click play. For example, we start at the top of the hour, 0:00, if you arrive at five minutes past the hour, 0:05, move the time bar of the episode to 0:05 and you’ll be caught with us.

If you have questions, please let me know in the comments.

I can already smell what Negative Man’s cooking up in the kitchen
 Let’s Jam!!!

24 Likes

reserves a seat

4 Likes

Robotman:Hey Gar what are you watching?
Gar: Titans episode with Doom Patrol as guest stars, wanna watch?
Robotman: Sure, just a second, I need to grab```

Robotman grab Reaganfan78!
Reaganfan78: ```
AAHH! You scare me! I’ll be there!
Robotman: You better if you know what’s good for you!
:grin:

1 Like

So cool you’re doing this! I’ll definitely try to make it :smiley:

5 Likes

I’m excited for this! This was before I joined WALs, so it’ll be fun.

1 Like

Great everyone ! I’m looking forward to it. I love this episode of Titans.

@Vroom I’m so used to seeing you at the Wals that I forgot there was a time before you attended them. This will be fun. =)

1 Like

Oooh! Bookmarked!

1 Like

Yeah I’m in SHHHHHH don’t tell anyone

@iJest yay! We’re getting the Titans Wal-ers back together!

@reachsoliderNo.1 I’m glad to have you join! I’ll keep quiet about it :wink:.

1 Like

I think I miss something who the Titans Wal-ers

Ah! Sorry. There was a weekly watch-along when Titans premiered. I’m referring to the attendees of the Watch-A-Longs as “Wal-ers” for short. Sorry for the confusion.

2 Likes

That WAL was the highlight of my week, and this was a magnificent episode. I’m so happy you’re doing this :smiley:

2 Likes

Oh I get it now Wal-ers that clever almost sound like Wally or Waller

1 Like

@JLWWSM I was just thinking this evening while driving around that this would be a good idea, and you meanwhile posted it, very cool.

I think it would be fun to get everyone who likes together then afterwards on the DCU Book Club Dischord channel Watchalong audio chat / message board combo to catch up on things DC!!

2 Likes

Awesome! I’ll be there!

1 Like

@iJest it was the highlight of my week too!

@reachsoldierNo.1 haha! yeah, it does sound like that

@Don-El - awesome! please feel free to add the discord link during the WaL

@LadyWonder - Fist bump! Yay!!! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

PLOT TWIST: the Wal-ers are actually Amanda Waller’s new super hero team and JLWWSM a founding member and all the Watch-A-Longs are actually there way of brainwashing people into becoming mindless members of the Wal-ers

3 Likes

@Applejack we were talking a few months ago about moving the watch alongs starting with new Doom Patrol, up an hour so that more people from the West Coast can join
 so just a reminder maybe we’ll do the new Doom Patrol in a couple weeks at 9 Eastern and then I can move the live Discord talk show up accordingly.

1 Like

:grinning: This will be my 3rd time watching it! 5 more days to go!

1 Like

It will be my second time watching it, but my first in a WAL. Go numbers =)

2 Likes