🗞️ Watch-Along: Teen Titans: The Judas Contract 2/5 @6:00PM PT/9:00PM ET 🗞️

JOIN US TONIGHT AT 6pm PST/9pm EST FOR TEEN TITANS: JUDAS CONTRACT WAL!!!

:newspaper:BREAKING NEWS​:newspaper:

My anonymous sources have informed me that Teen Titans: The Judas Contract will be coming to DC Universe on February 1st. To celebrate this, we’ve scheduled a watch party! I have published the details below for your convenience.

:point_down:HOT OFF THE PRESS: WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW​:point_down:

Who: All inquiring minds!

What: Teen Titans: The Judas Contract

Where : Right here on the forums! In this thread! In the comments below! Maybe on your phone! But also, you’ll be watching Teen Titans: The Judas Contract on a different screen. So there, too.

When:: Wednesday, February 5th, at 6p PST/9p EST

Why: Because the community that geeks out together, stays together.

How: Great question- read below!

CAN’T WIN IF YOU DON’T PLAY – You must have a subscription to DC Universe to access Teen Titans: The Judas Contract.

DUAL-WIELDING – Watch-Alongs are best experienced on two devices; Your phone for comments, and your big screen for viewing.

3, 2, 1 TITANS GO! – Have your clicking finger on the “play” button and ready for action- we’ll be starting at the stroke of the hour.

CREDITS MUST ROLL - Please do not skip the opening or end credits so we all stick together. Anyone lost in the Speed Force, just let us know!

A WRINKLE IN TIME – If you get lost in the Speed Force, you can calculate where the audience is by checking the minute- For example, if it’s 6:15 pm PST, then we are 15 minutes into the movie. Or, just check with us in the comments and we’ll happily let you know what we’re watching.

Make sure you tune in or you might just have to read all about it the next day!! :wink:

8 Likes

T-e-e-n-T-i-t-a-n-s, Teen Titans let’s go! Count me in! :grinning:

2 Likes

Oooh this sounds fun! I haven’t seen this movie, and can probably put in for a few hours off work that night, so I will try to make it!

3 Likes

i love the animation in this one! unless i’m thinking of a different one! i hope i can make it!

1 Like

This is one of my favorites. I’ll try to make it.

2 Likes

Im down

1 Like

Normally I would love to join but unfortunately this is happening the day and time I hold a monthly first Wednesday of the month watchalong that has been occurring now for 10 months straight. I won’t be changing my time, but I hope everyone enjoys this fun watchalong as well.

1 Like

Oh no, @Don-El! I can’t believe we forgot about your Watch-Along that you have. I truly apologize for that oversight. :sob:

My apologies as well, I for some reason didn’t see this posting. Oh well, I hope all have a good time!

1 Like

So sick I’m down.

1 Like

I’m down! Can’t wait.

2 Likes

This will be my first time watching the movie. :grinning: Wonder if Donna Troy is in the movie.

2 Likes

Luludog’s ready!

1 Like

Hello!!! 15 minutes until go time!

4 Likes

To be honest, I haven’t seen this one yet either. I was going to watch it but decided to wait and watch it with you all tonight!

3 Likes

I <3 the puppydog!!

1 Like

Hello fellow WALers! 10 minutes away. Whose excited?

4 Likes

I’m SO excited! I have my snacks ready to go lol

4 Likes