đź“ş Watch-Along đź“ş Swamp Thing S1 E08! Friday, July 19th, @6pm PST/9pm EST

WARNING: Swamp Thing is rated TV-MA for harsh language, horror themes, and violence.

If you thought San Diego Comic Con was the only thing going on this week, then you haven’t been watching Swamp Thing! We’re fast approaching episode 8, and circumstances aren’t getting any easier. (But Alec Holland doesn’t hurt.)

For those who have joined a Watch-Along before, you know the drill. For those who haven’t joined a Watch-Along before, read on to learn more

:white_check_mark:THE DEETS​:white_check_mark:

Who: You, silly!

What: SWAMP THING, S01 E08

Where: Right here on the forums! In this thread! In the comments below! Maybe on your phone! But also, you’ll be watching Swamp Thing on another screen to make it easier. So there, too.

When: Friday, July 19th @6pm PST/9pm EST.

Why: Because the community that geeks out together, stays together.

How: Great question- read below!

=========================

:point_down:RULES OF THE ROAD​:point_down:

1. CAN’T WIN IF YOU DON’T PLAY – You must have a subscription to DC Universe to access SWAMP THING.

2. DUAL-WIELDING – Watch-Alongs are best experienced on two devices; Your phone for comments, and your big screen for viewing.

3. 2, 1 LET’S JAM – Have your clicking finger on the “play” button and ready for action- we’ll be starting at the strike of the hour.

4. A WRINKLE IN TIME – If you get lost in the time, you can calculate where the audience is by checking the minute- For example, it’s it’s 6:15pm PST, then we are 15 minutes into the episode.

:seedling: Come explore the Green, and the Rot, with us Friday night, only on DC Universe! :seedling:

2 Likes

Man that sucks it got cancelled didn’t even finished the season yet what a bummer Swamp thing is a good show

4 Likes

I’m so proud of my big cousin swamp thing!!!

4 Likes

Best show on DCU yet! Love it!!!

4 Likes

It really sucks this show has been canceled. It’s only two or three episodes left. Enjoy it, folks!

2 Likes

I’m still irrationally optimistic that it will continue in some form. If it had a way to get to Netflix, the mainstream , it would be exponentially more popular, raise the odds of renewal and bring people here. The timeframe we’re in now means that’s not happening.
It was the core reason I signed up for this service last year. At least we have these 3 more episodes.

4 Likes

Hey everybody!!! 30 minutes to go! :slight_smile:

In the Swamp

20190707_155731.jpg

1 Like

Loved the episode, including the ending, except maybeeee the very last minute. Abby finds a tiny little vial in a huge forest. Not to mention, she sees the tiny little vial before she sees the gigantic stain in front of her. Um, okay. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Looking for Swamp Thang

20190707_155151.jpg

1 Like

But he is camera shy

20190707_155748.jpg

2 Likes

did find a few turtles though

20190707_160010.jpg

2 Likes

Hey Aquamon! Hey Sushi-Volcano!

Less than 10 minutes everyone!

just for you @PPB, these plants were so tubular they were begging to have their pitcher taken

20190714_151438.jpg

3 Likes

Okay, I do want to compliment the writer(s) for making Avery care about Holland for at least a little bit.

1 Like

No sign of the Floronic Man!

20190714_152119.jpg

2 Likes

These little guys are only found here.

20190714_152249.jpg

2 Likes

I absolutely LOVE all of the pictures, Aquamon! And those are some pretty tubular plants - I have a couple hanging around here. :wink:

1 Like

I want some of those sooo badly!

1 Like

I’ll stop soon

20190714_153936.jpg

2 Likes