đź“ş Watch-Along đź“ş Swamp Thing S1 E07! Friday, July 12th, @6pm PST/9pm EST

WARNING: Swamp Thing is rated TV-MA for harsh language, horror themes, and violence.

For those who have joined a Watch-Along before, you know the drill. For those who haven’t joined a Watch-Along before, read on to learn more

:white_check_mark:THE DEETS​:white_check_mark:

Who: You, silly!

What: SWAMP THING, S01 E07

Where: Right here on the forums! In this thread! In the comments below! Maybe on your phone! But also, you’ll be watching Swamp Thing on another screen to make it easier. So there, too.

When: Friday, July 12th @6pm PST/9pm EST.

Why: Because the community that geeks out together, stays together.

How: Great question- read below!

=========================

:point_down:RULES OF THE ROAD​:point_down:

1. CAN’T WIN IF YOU DON’T PLAY – You must have a subscription to DC Universe to access SWAMP THING.

2. DUAL-WIELDING – Watch-Alongs are best experienced on two devices; Your phone for comments, and your big screen for viewing.

3. 2, 1 LET’S JAM – Have your clicking finger on the “play” button and ready for action- we’ll be starting at the strike of the hour.

4. A WRINKLE IN TIME – If you get lost in the time, you can calculate where the audience is by checking the minute- For example, it’s it’s 6:15pm PST, then we are 15 minutes into the episode.

:seedling: Come explore the Green, and the Rot, with us Friday night, only on DC Universe! :seedling:

8 Likes

I’ll be back leading our voyage into the backwaters of the Marais bayou this Friday! Can’t wait until then!

5 Likes

Never done a watch along. I’ll definitely be there.

4 Likes

Man, I’ve been so busy that I haven’t even watched last week’s episode! I’ll have to catch up so that I can participate in this, and watch the DC Daily episode that discusses it coming out tomorrow.

3 Likes

Sorry to be off topic but anyone else notice Young Justice Season 3 being shortened? Is this a Swamp Thing Situation or the plan all along? Also very not cool with AT&T. We all just got this app and experience for it all to end way to soon. #stinks

1 Like

Slight retraction. See that YJ S3 is being stretch into August. Whew! But there are major changes on horizon i fear. Hold on fellow DC lovers.

1 Like

Swamp thing is a great show. A show that is bringing back my childhood. I grew up watching the movies. I would suggest one thing. And that is make everything a little brighter. Because it’s very dark to see what’s really going on. So please fix that especially the dark scenes.

2 Likes

@jeff.burroughs2007.33784
All we can do is appreciate the great content we’re getting in the moment. My assurance that DC Universe is thriving and will continue has no more authority on the subject than your fears for the future of the service. I will say though that the mods have noted on multiple occasions that the service is doing very well. They’re currently working on the massive Community 2.0 Update, which is just something they wouldn’t be doing if they planned to shut down the service.

3 Likes

I love The Swamp Thing. Great story line, acting and effects. I hope they can save the show.

2 Likes

#SaveSwampThing

3 Likes

All caught up with last weeks episode! Who else is ready for the watch along tonight?

3 Likes

I’m home chilling. Will be here for swampy night!

3 Likes

Hey y’all! So glad to be back! And with only 30 minutes to go until showtime!!!

3 Likes

15 minutes to Showtime

3 Likes

Welcome Back @PPB
Hi! Glad to see you here! @TX85
@YoYoFroYo - I am ready!

3 Likes

10 minutes to go!!
Great to see you @TX85 and @JL!!
I am sooo ready @YoYoFroYo!

2 Likes

Hey y’all getting ready now!
Oh happy belated Birthday PPB!

3 Likes

Here! Just got back from taking our puppy on a short run. She should clock out for the next hour or so, which is great for me.

2 Likes

5 minutes to gooooo – you guys know the drill, but here it is anyways:
Grab your drinks and snack
Curl up with a comfy blanket
Watch everything, Skip nothing!!

2 Likes

Thank Aquamon! I love, love, LOVE my Chinese dwarf elm and mud men! <3

2 Likes