📺 Watch-Along 📺 Swamp Thing S1 E06! Friday, July 5th, @6pm PST/9pm EST

Happy Friday, @JLWWSM! :smiley:

And that is so cool, @fansumtheory.16165. I love when the DC world intersects with our own. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

It is SO GOOD, @nu52! I’m blown away every time I see it.

2 Likes

Yeah, it never gets old @Zatanna

3 Likes

Not wanting to capture Swamp Thing is almost smart. It’d be even smarter if he just turned around and ran away.

1 Like

Take more then bear traps and guns to fight a monster of the Swamp

2 Likes

It’s hard for me to feel bad for their injuries since they where attacking ST. But those injuries look painful

2 Likes

Loving the music choice, Woodrue.

3 Likes

You’ve got that right, nu52!

Seriously, @megageekmixer.31353. Granted, I wouldn’t try to take on Swamp Thing with all the magic or dynamite in the world.

@JLWWSM, that made me wince so hard.

1 Like

Abby is giving me serious anxiety. She needs to listen to her corruption-savvy friend.

2 Likes

I want a Blue Devil spin off

2 Likes

I have no idea whether Blue Devil is good or not, but the actor from Beverly Hills, 90210 always gives off villain vibes to me.

1 Like

Abby, please don’t make it worse by ticking off Avery!

3 Likes

“I would never ever hurt you… Except right after I threaten you and you get in my way. Other than that, never! You’re like my daughter”

3 Likes

Did Abby really think he would admit to murder? Sigh. Abby, no. Just no.

2 Likes

That made me laugh, @nu52!

He talks like a mob boss. I do like that Abby doesn’t back down. It makes her so much fun to watch.

2 Likes

Just like any other Mob Boss that Avery really is trash

3 Likes

Ah look at those dirty cops.

1 Like

“I kNoW aLeC” You met him for like a day or two and then he transformed into a swamp monster. Do you really know what such a traumatic experience would do to a man you hardly knew? Abby, come on.

2 Likes

I like Avery. He’s just got such a great actor delivering those lines.

3 Likes

30 years of dirt on her - wow!

1 Like