đź“ş Watch-Along đź“ş Swamp Thing S1 E06! Friday, July 5th, @6pm PST/9pm EST

WARNING: Swamp Thing is rated TV-MA for harsh language, horror themes, and violence.

Last week, we hung out a little more with Jason Woodrue, saw Abby get tortured by her past, and watched Derek Mears continue to be the most amazing man in a suit in recent memory. Will you be diving deeper into the Swamp with us this Friday?

For those who have joined a Watch-Along before, you know the drill. For those who haven’t joined a Watch-Along before, read on to learn more.

:white_check_mark:THE DEETS​:white_check_mark:

Who: You, silly!

What: SWAMP THING, S01 E06

Where: Right here on the forums! In this thread! In the comments below! Maybe on your phone! But also, you’ll be watching Swamp Thing on another screen to make it easier. So there, too.

When: Friday, July 5th, @6pm PST/9pm EST.

Why: Because the community that geeks out together, stays together.

How: Great question- read below!

=========================

:point_down:RULES OF THE ROAD​:point_down:

1. CAN’T WIN IF YOU DON’T PLAY – You must have a subscription to DC Universe to access SWAMP THING.

2. DUAL-WIELDING – Watch-Alongs are best experienced on two devices; Your phone for comments, and your big screen for viewing.

3. 2, 1 LET’S JAM – Have your clicking finger on the “play” button and ready for action- we’ll be starting at the strike of the hour.

4. A WRINKLE IN TIME – If you get lost in the time, you can calculate where the audience is by checking the minute- For example, it’s it’s 6:15pm PST, then we are 15 minutes into the episode.

:seedling: Come explore the Green, and the Rot, with us Friday night, only on DC Universe! :seedling:

7 Likes

Mod:
“Aquamon, what are you doing with Abby, a box, a stick, & that string?”
Amon:
“What? Oh this, nothing just practicing the art of misdirection”
Mods:
“What?”
Amon:
“Hey you want a stick of butter?”

3 Likes

I’m sorry that I won’t be able to travel back to the Bayou with you guys tomorrow night! I’ll be heading to S. Florida for a comic-con, but Zatanna and Applejack will be here to help you navigate those back waters safely around The Rot and I will be back next week!
Hope you all enjoy yourselves today for the 4th and for tomorrow’s WAL. See you when I get back! <3

7 Likes

^ Have a safe trip, PPB!

2 Likes

Safe travels PPB. Enjoy your con :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I can’t wait to explore the secrets of the bayou with y’all. I’ve even been working on my southern twang so hopefully, I’ll fit right in. :wink:

3 Likes

Swamp Thing is a very good show can’t miss a one.

1 Like

Unfortunately, I won’t be able to join tonight, everyone. My sister is in a production of Newsies that we’re going to, so I’ll be busy. Have fun in the Bayou though!

1 Like

Great show unfortunately you cancelled your best show yet.

2 Likes

One hour and 35 minutes!

readies the confetti machine

1 Like

I hope your confetti machine is ready, @Vroom, because we’ve got just 30 minutes until we’re live!

We’ll miss you, @YoYoFroYo! I do hope you and your sister have a great time all the same, though. :slight_smile:

1 Like

It’s nearly time! 15 more minutes until we’re live!

5 more minutes! Places, everyone! :slight_smile:

Just 2 minutes to go! I hope y’all are as hyped as I am.

So I just moved to the town where ST was filmed last week. Yesterday I went for a walk looking for a good spot to launch my kayak and came across a bridge that looked familiar at first I thought man that bridge looks like a big erector set. Then it dawned on me “Oh snap thats the bridge from ST!” If I can ever figure out how to take pics from my phone and get them in a URL I’ll put it on here, might ever grab my scuba gear and go looking for Shawna! LOL. The name of the bridge is Old Castle Hayne rd. Bridge.

3 Likes

Happy Friday everyone !

1 Like

Let’s gooo! <3

@fansumtheory.16165 If you upload a picture on discord it should give you a URL you can use in these forums

1 Like

Swamp Thing’s face makeup is so good

Ok thanks nu52 I will do that for sure.
Hey everyone :grin::wave: