📺 Watch-Along 📺 Swamp Thing S1 E03! Friday, June 14, @6pm PST/9pm EST

@aj22shu
Just wondering, where did you get those numbers? It’s really hard to find subscription numbers for this app, so I was just curious.

3 Likes

SAVE SWAMP THING!

4 Likes

Also, anyone else notice there was no new episode of DC Daily today? Besides holidays & of course weekends thats first time ive seen that happen. Or not happen more to the point. Could be in for a domino effect everyone. I trully hope im wrong and article i read was jumping the gun. But have bad feeling it was spot on

2 Likes

@jeff.burroughs There was a new episode of DC Daily yesterday (6/13).

They showed a clip of Young Justice, talked about new comics, Swamp Thing, John Romita Jr. talked about his favorite Superman stories and there was news about the Lobo TV series along with who will play Mercy Graves on season two of Titans.

7 Likes

Vroom
Thanks but then for whatever reason its not showing on any of my formats at all. Figures because it sounds like a good episode. Hoping it pops up soon. But regardless I fear the news I heard about the app is true. All I ask is they finish the season of Young Justice. We’ve waited long enough.

1 Like

My wife and I started watching Swamp Thing and were looking forward to it. Then we heard that it’d been cancelled before it even aired. We’ve enjoyed what we’ve seen so far but knowing this will end abruptly kinda ruins the fun. It took too many years to get Swampy back onto the screen it’s a shame it may be as long a wait until the next go round. Sigh!

5 Likes

Swamp thing is so friggen good. Better then i could have even imagined so far. Hopefully dc sees how amazing the reviews have been and work on picking it up again

5 Likes

Love love love Swamp Thing. DC needs to do whatever they can to save it.

6 Likes

I love this show. I really can’t find a reason why this show is being cancelled, it’s oh so good!!!

4 Likes

:seedling: Are we ready?! :seedling:

2 Likes

@megageekmixer Ready to Go?! :seedling:

2 Likes

This week’s ep is SO GOOD!

2 Likes

:seedling::seedling::seedling: I am so stoked to see :crystal_ball: where the remaining :crystal_ball: 7 eps take us! :seedling::seedling::seedling:

1 Like

Go go go go go!

1 Like

@toonatonian, popping in to say helloooo!

1 Like

I am an hour early! Bah hahahaha! :seedling::seedling::seedling::seedling: Guess I grow a little fast! Hahaha! :seedling:

2 Likes

Maybe I will catch everyone in about an hour… :sunglasses::joy::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

Swampy would be proud :wink:

2 Likes

Hey everyone! It’s getting close to that time! About 15 minutes to go!

1 Like

Let’s. Get. Swampy!

3 Likes