đŸ“ș Watch-Along đŸ“ș Swamp Thing S1 E03! Friday, June 14, @6pm PST/9pm EST

WARNING: Swamp Thing is rated TV-MA for harsh language, horror themes, and violence.

Last week, we got a nice, long look at Swamp Thing- and what he’s capable of. This week, it’s only going to get more strange, more eerie, and more swampy!

For those who have joined a Watch-Along before, you know the drill. For those who haven’t joined a Watch-Along before, read on to learn more.

:white_check_mark:THE DEETS​:white_check_mark:

Who: You, silly!

What: SWAMP THING, S01 E03

Where: Right here on the forums! In this thread! In the comments below! Maybe on your phone! But also, you’ll be watching Swamp Thing on another screen to make it easier. So there, too.

When: Friday, June 14th @6pm PST/9pm EST.

Why: Because the community that geeks out together, stays together.

How: Great question- read below!

=========================

:point_down:RULES OF THE ROAD​:point_down:

1. CAN’T WIN IF YOU DON’T PLAY – You must have a subscription to DC Universe to access SWAMP THING.

2. DUAL-WIELDING – Watch-Alongs are best experienced on two devices; Your phone for comments, and your big screen for viewing.

3. 2, 1 LET’S JAM – Have your clicking finger on the “play” button and ready for action- we’ll be starting at the strike of the hour.

4. A WRINKLE IN TIME – If you get lost in the time, you can calculate where the audience is by checking the minute- For example, it’s it’s 6:15pm PST, then we are 15 minutes into the episode.

5. CRISP, REFRESHING CHROME EXTENSIONS – If you’re having trouble keeping up with the comments (understandably), there are Chrome extensions out there that automatically refresh the page as often as you program it to. Worth a shot!

:seedling:Is little Suzie finally out of the “woods”, or is this just the beginning of her terrors? You’ll have to watch and find out!:seedling:

14 Likes

*hums the song “Wake up Little Susie” *

7 Likes

Thank you my friend.

2 Likes

Yes! Can’t wait for Friday! Hopefully I don’t forget that I have plans that night and have to ditch the watch along like I did last week :confused:

4 Likes

:seedling:WOOOO! Love the :seedling: SwampThing :seedling: :seedling:

3 Likes

Great series
 shame it’s been cancelled. Episode 10 is the last of the Swamp thing. No real motivation to continue watching or consider this venue’s services any longer.
#WTFDC?

2 Likes

#saveswampthing

1 Like

#saveswampthing

1 Like

#SaveSwampThing

2 Likes

#saveswampthing

2 Likes

#saveswampthing

2 Likes

#saveswampthing

3 Likes

Love Swampy.

1 Like

#saveswampthing

3 Likes

#saveswampthing

3 Likes

I will definitely be here for this weeks episode til then here is my review of last weeks episode.
https://youtu.be/S2v_anQ75SM

4 Likes

#swamplivesmatter

Show is really good! Just started it

4 Likes

Wooohoo I just need a lil but more action in the show but so far so good😊

4 Likes

She’s just perfect in every way :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

I hope they bring it back if they really care for the the fans they should bring it back.

5 Likes