📺 Watch-Along 📺 Swamp Thing S1 E02! Friday, June 7, @6pm PST/9pm EST

@YoYoFroYo - I’m gonna be missing all my peoples tonight! However, I hope you have a fantastic time at your show!

1 Like

15 minutes!!

1 Like

Dru Hill

Guys you know you’d better watch out
Some girls, some girls are only about
That thang, that thang, that thang
That thang, that thang, that Swamp Thang!

2 Likes

@fansumtheory.16165 :joy::joy::joy:
I think I’ve heard that version somewhere!

2 Likes

Yeah but I own the rights!

1 Like

Hey Aquamon!

2 Likes

Hey hey hey PPB, hope y’all had a better day today :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Whatever do you mean, AC?

2 Likes

I think he just meant that today is Friday, which is infinitely better than a Thursday.

2 Likes

This show is great. Got the service just for it, and I am very bummed to hear the news about the show’s fate.

4 Likes

Oh Goodness!:joy::joy::joy:

@joshpatton.46314, agreed. Hopefully the episodes make for a satisfying conclusion. We’re getting ready to watch the episode together in 5 minutes- if you haven’t joined us before, we all push “play” on the episode at the same time and comment together :slight_smile:

Hey @joshpatton! It really is a great show! Thanks for joining us tonight!

1 Like

@AC in all seriousness, it was good. I saw a report earlier today that retracted the NC claims, which I appreciated. We can’t officially put that out, but I do like seeing some of the news outlets publishing retractions on the rumors posted yesterday.

3 Likes

Hey guys ~! I’m here for now so I figured I might as well try to stick around. Not sure if I’ll be able to stay for the whole hour. How’s everyone doing?

2 Likes

@iJest :wave: Hanging in there! Still excited to see tonight’s episode :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Hey iJest! Doing pretty good and we’re happy to have you for however long you have!

2 Likes

3 minutes! You know the drill - Watch Everything, Skip Nothing!

1 Like

Omg the rumor mill was incredible, I hope it dies down a bit as people settle into the news. Obviously everyone’s upset but I really appreciate how you guys handled everything. You do a great job.

2 Likes

Just made it!!! Hello Wal’ers!

2 Likes