WATCH-ALONG! Stargirl S1, E7 Watch-Along! MONDAY, JUNE 29th @6PM PST/9PM EST

WATCH-ALONG! Stargirl S1, E7 Watch-Along! MONDAY, JUNE 29th @6PM PST/9PM EST

We finally had the entire team together in their alter-ego costumes! And we got to see Sportsmaster and Tigress decked out for “date night”!

This past week’s episode had it all! From heart-breaking “thank yous” from Yolanda and Beth to heart-warming moments between Barb and Mike & Pat and Courtney. Oh, and epic fight scenes galore!

What does this next episode hold in store for us? Another roller coaster of emotions? More epic fights?

Gotta watch to find out!

Please read on below to prepare yourself for how this works:

:white_check_mark:THE DEETS​:white_check_mark:
Who: You, silly!
What: Stargirl Season 1, Episode 7
Where: Right here on the forums! In this thread! In the comments below! Maybe on your phone! But also, you’ll be watching Stargirl on a big screen. So there, too.
When: Monday, June 29th, at 6p PST/9p EST
Why: Because the community that geeks out together, stays together.
How: Great question- read below!

1. CAN’T WIN IF YOU DON’T PLAY – You must have a subscription to DC Universe to access Stargirl.

2. DUAL-WIELDING – Watch-Alongs are best experienced on two devices; Your phone for comments, and your big screen for viewing.

3. 2, 1 LET’S JAM – Have your clicking finger on the “play” button and ready for action- we’ll be starting at the stroke of the hour.

4. A WRINKLE IN TIME – If you get lost in the time, you can calculate where the audience is by checking the minute- For example, if it’s 6:15 pm PST, then we are 15 minutes into the show. Or, just check with us in the comments and we’ll happily let you know what we’re watching.

We’re so excited to hang out in the proverbial living room with you all and watch the events of these character-studded shows unfold!

12 Likes

Just gonna leave this promo here to get everyone excited!

7 Likes

Yay! I can’t wait for it, and the best part is that this episode is directed by Marty Mcfly’s mother, Lea Thompson!:grinning:
Hope we get back to the future reference in this new episode!

8 Likes

I will be there!

3 Likes

Courtney sneaking up on her like:

12 Likes

LOL! That’s really funny!:rofl:

3 Likes

I’m incredibly excited and nervous about this episode. There are certain things I don’t think will live up to my expectations (this is stuff that doesn’t technically take away from the show’s quality, but it does disappoint if it doesn’t go the extra mile to factor these things I’m weary of in every show I watch), but I know this is going to be a fantastic episode. Also, Cameron said there’s a possible late minute argument scene between Beth, Yolanda, and Rick. Excited to see what that’s about.

3 Likes

Oh man! I actually have the night off. I can join in. See you all at 8:45.

4 Likes

That reminds me, has anyone been watching this on The CW? I understand that the episodes on that station are cut for time and I believe content, but does anyone know any examples of stuff that was cut for the CW?

4 Likes

Last week they took out Icicle and his son at the diner for his wife/mother birthday.

5 Likes

Super excited! Can’t wait to watch with you all!

3 Likes

Aw, I’m gonna miss this! :persevere: I hope you all have a good time! I’m watching the episode myself later tonight! :smile:

Also, @ReepDaggle, I actually snorted when I saw that. :rofl:

4 Likes

Where’s @Pretty.Poison.Bombshell? She usually does a countdown by now.:slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

I’m right here, @Reaganfan78!

30 minutes until showtime!!

4 Likes

Just checking.:grinning:

3 Likes

It’s time to get everybody in shape for watch along!:ice_hockey::basketball::soccer::baseball::grin:

4 Likes

If this is going to be a Sportsmaster training sesh, I might have to sit it out in the flower field. There’s intense, then there’s Sportsmaster intense :rofl:

3 Likes

I change my username to Sportsmaster78 and picture, but I think it back fire on me!:persevere:

1 Like

Oh no! :frowning:

1 Like

I like Reaganfan78 though!

2 Likes