WATCH-ALONG! Stargirl S1, E6 Watch-Along! MONDAY, JUNE 22nd @6PM PST/9PM EST

WATCH-ALONG! Stargirl S1, E6 Watch-Along! MONDAY, JUNE 22nd @6PM PST/9PM EST

Last week’s episode saw us recruit 2 more members for the new JSA - Hourman and Dr. Mid-Nite, otherwise known as Rick and Beth. We also saw a little of The Fiddler’s power when she plays and how deadly The Gambler can be. What, though, is the IJS plan for that massive satellite? And what is Pat going to do now that he knows Courtney’s secret of how she’s recruiting and with what?

Hopefully, this week we’ll get to see them work as a team, but how well will that go over?

Gotta watch to find out!

Please read on below to prepare yourself for how this works:

:white_check_mark:THE DEETS​:white_check_mark:

Who: You, silly!

What: Stargirl Season 1, Episode 6

Where: Right here on the forums! In this thread! In the comments below! Maybe on your phone! But also, you’ll be watching Stargirl on a big screen. So there, too.

When: Monday, June 22nd, at 6p PST/9p EST

Why: Because the community that geeks out together, stays together.

How: Great question- read below!

1. CAN’T WIN IF YOU DON’T PLAY – You must have a subscription to DC Universe to access Stargirl.

2. DUAL-WIELDING – Watch-Alongs are best experienced on two devices; Your phone for comments, and your big screen for viewing.

3. 2, 1 LET’S JAM – Have your clicking finger on the “play” button and ready for action- we’ll be starting at the stroke of the hour.

4. A WRINKLE IN TIME – If you get lost in the time, you can calculate where the audience is by checking the minute- For example, if it’s 6:15 pm PST, then we are 15 minutes into the show. Or, just check with us in the comments and we’ll happily let you know what we’re watching.

We’re so excited to hang out in the proverbial living room with you all and watch the events of these character-studded shows unfold!

8 Likes

Wait, was this a duplicated thread?

1 Like

No, you can tell they meant next week from the image and description they used. Just wrong title.

3 Likes

Ah… Danke schön.

1 Like

@Pretty.Poison.Bombshell, you’ve got the title date wrong, it should be June 22.:slightly_smiling_face: Thought I let you know.

I can’t wait to see Sportsmaster! :grinning: He may very well be my new favorite villain!

1 Like

I know and I wonder what pat’s reaction will be! :thinking:

2 Likes

Hopefully we get to see more of the Fiddler and Colonel San — uh, I mean, the Gambler.

1 Like

Can y’all please fix the title? It’s messing with me. :pleading_face::point_right:t5::point_left:t5:

3 Likes

Got it :slight_smile: Thanks, @karxnbxxchxr!

3 Likes

Sadly I won’t be able to make it tonight but I hope everyone has a good time! I’ll definitely make it to the next one!

2 Likes

45 minutes to go!:grinning:

1 Like

30 minutes now!

1 Like

Hey @TheDankKnight1939!

Sorry to hear you won’t be able to make it tonight! Hope you can join us Thursday for the TRIPLE premiere of Doom Patrol and for the Finale of Harley Quinn on Friday!

2 Likes

What is a triple premiere? Are 3 episodes releasing on the same day?

1 Like

:baseball::baseball::baseball::baseball::baseball::baseball::baseball::baseball::baseball::baseball::baseball::baseball::baseball::baseball::baseball::baseball::baseball::baseball::baseball::baseball: more minutes to go!

1 Like

100% I’ll be there :grin:

2 Likes

:basketball::basketball::basketball::basketball::basketball::basketball::basketball::basketball::basketball::basketball::basketball::basketball::basketball::basketball::basketball: More minutes to go!

1 Like

2 Likes

Between this, Burton Batman, and most likely Doom Patrol and HQ in a few days, this is the most watch-alongs for me in a single week!

2 Likes

It’s the most WALs for me too @TaimurDar

2 Likes