WATCH-ALONG! Stargirl S1, E4 Watch-Along! MONDAY, JUNE 8th @6PM PST/9PM EST

Definitely been a challenging day to say the least, so a Stargirl watch-along is most definitely in order to cure current ails!

3 Likes

I was going to make a thread about Saving DC Daily, then I realized I’d be breaking the rules so I didn’t.

3 Likes

Yes!
Sometimes the only things that get me through the week are Strawberry Oatmeal and the Harley Quinn WAL on Friday!

SUUUUUPER stoked to start beginning the week with Star Girl!

5 Likes

15 minutes to go!!

4 Likes

Anyway I’m looking forward to the Stargirl episode watch along!:grinning:

2 Likes

Looking forward to some Stargirl!

4 Likes

@Pretty.Poison.Bombshell have you watch this episode yet?:slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

We’ve got 10 minutes to go! Grab those snack and drinks because we’re about to get this party started!

3 Likes

I have not!

2 Likes

Thanks! I have technically have had this app since beta testing, but really haven’t explored this community. Can more freely now, now that I am a paying member!

3 Likes

I missed the watch along last week, but I’m back guys!!!

3 Likes

What I like about these Watch Along is that they keep me from watching the news.:slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes

Could not wait and watched this last night, but I am here!!

3 Likes

That’s a big WOOHOO to both @JustinJDrabek and @SwagCollector! Glad to hear it!

3 Likes

Just made some fresh hot peanut by cookies to munch on while I watch!

3 Likes

Ohhh man I hope we get to see Wildcat put a combo or two on some fools!

2 Likes

How many of you read JSA/Justice Society Of America ( John’s run)?

1 Like

I actually couldn’t watch-along last week because I was right in the middle of my strategic token grab for that week’s rewards points!

3 Likes

Comic Books keep me from watching the news…
I can tell you pretty much anything you want to know about anything from Vampironika to Buffy the Vampire Slayer toup coming Joker War, but ask me about current events and all I know is that it’s never been more important that everyone gets out to vote this year!

3 Likes

Want to hear something funny? Last Thursday I watch the episode of Icicle for the reward points, it said I watch Wildcat episode instead of Icicle! Wildcat hasn’t been unlock yet!LOL!:laughing:

4 Likes