WATCH-ALONG! Stargirl S1, E4 Watch-Along! MONDAY, JUNE 8th @6PM PST/9PM EST

Last week’s episode was a full roller coaster ride of emotions. We got to see a little of Icicle’s tragic backstory, Courtney met Joey, Yolanda, and Cameron, and a battle ensued between Icicle, Stargirl (she has her hero name!), and S.T.R.I.P.E. A battle that showed just how cold and ruthless Icicle can be.

We got to see The Justice Society of America’s HQ and saw Courtney sneak in later to retrieve the items to form her own JSA.

This week we begin with recruiting…well, the items do most of the work, beginning with Wildcat.

Please read on below to prepare yourself for how this works:

:white_check_mark:THE DEETS​:white_check_mark:

Who: You, silly!

What: Stargirl Season 1, Episode 4

Where : Right here on the forums! In this thread! In the comments below! Maybe on your phone! But also, you’ll be watching Stargirl on a big screen. So there, too.

When: Monday, June 8th, at 6p PST/9p EST

Why: Because the community that geeks out together, stays together.

How: Great question- read below!

1. CAN’T WIN IF YOU DON’T PLAY – You must have a subscription to DC Universe to access Stargirl.

2. DUAL-WIELDING – Watch-Alongs are best experienced on two devices; Your phone for comments, and your big screen for viewing.

3. 2, 1 LET’S JAM – Have your clicking finger on the “play” button and ready for action- we’ll be starting at the stroke of the hour.

4. A WRINKLE IN TIME – If you get lost in the time, you can calculate where the audience is by checking the minute- For example, if it’s 6:15 pm PST, then we are 15 minutes into the show. Or, just check with us in the comments and we’ll happily let you know what we’re watching.

We’re so excited to hang out in the proverbial living room with you all and watch the events of these character-studded shows unfold!

8 Likes

Just trying to help, you left the 4 out of the header, it just says S1, E. Easy to figure out when you read t he body, but thought you might want to know that it was missing in the header.

2 Likes

Wonder what Stargirl and Wildcat is up to? Can’t wait!:grinning::star2:

4 Likes

Thanks, @MovieAddict! You’ve always got my back on those little “oops”! :green_heart: :green_heart:

3 Likes

No problem, I make typing mistakes all the time…

2 Likes

Hey @Pretty.Poison.Bombshell, I was thinking about Larry the Crusher guy, you think as Sportmaster he might be the next Kite-man of the series? Not so popular villain become popular! All ready I think he’s a fan favorite!:grinning: :baseball: :ice_hockey: :boxing_glove: :kitemanhqtas: :kiteman2_hqtas::running_man:‍♂:weight_lifting_man:‍♂

4 Likes

Courtney and Yolanda’s friendship is something I’m most anticipating because Yolanda looks like she’s been going through it and needs a friend, and Courtney has been trying (and failing) to initiate a friendship with her since the pilot. I’m so happy it’s finally coming together for them.

5 Likes

Ready to see how Wildcat gets motivated to take the role!

4 Likes

Looking forward to it!

1 Like

Off topic, but thought many would be interested in the sale at Amazon: Apokolips War is $9.99, TV sets 2 for $30 including Swamp Thing, Titans, Krypton, CW shows, and more. They also have the McFarlane Arrow and golden winged armor Wonder Woman for $15.99 each. I bought several items…

3 Likes

I will be there! I need to be more involved in the forums!

4 Likes

Welcome to DC Universe @JustinJDrabek!:grinning:

1 Like

The newest Stargirl episode was my fave, so happy there’s a new wildcat!

1 Like

This was a big favorite. Lovely direction by Rob Hardy. He’s one of my favorite directors.

3 Likes

Hey @JustinJDrabek and welcome! Look forward to joining y’all later :grin:

2 Likes

I really appreciate that I feel irresponsible because I have six Justice League books to read before I’m caught up and ready for Death Metal but rather than reading I’m playing Minecraft while I wait for the WAL to start.

#goodtobejo

2 Likes

30 minutes until we blast-off!

2 Likes

Hey @JustinJDrabek!

Glad you’re joining us tonight and super happy that you’ll be around the Community more!

2 Likes

That’s the best type of irresponsible, @hashtag-goodtobejo!

3 Likes

@Pretty.Poison.Bombshell, please #SaveDCDaily from being canceled. I enjoy what they have to say even about Stargirl. :confused:

3 Likes