WATCH-ALONG! Stargirl S1, E3 Watch-Along! MONDAY, JUNE 1st @6PM PST/9PM EST

I saw an interview in CBR or Newsarama that this season will highlight the villains like his Flash run did. Make you feel sorry for them even though they do awful things. I’m excited to see the motivations of each of the villains besides world domination of course! :joy:

4 Likes

I saw a picture of next week villain, cool and scary!:grinning:

1 Like

@Reaganfan78, I, unfortunately, don’t know if or when any Stargirl merch will be in the DC Shop. Personally, I’m hoping for an amazing figure to add to my home office collection!

3 Likes

T minus 15 until go-time; can’t wait to watch with you all!

2 Likes

We’ve got 15 minutes on the countdown! 15 minutes!!

2 Likes

I’m hoping for a Stargirl statue that I’ve been dreaming about.:slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Oooo…that sounds right up my alley! Who knows - maybe your dreams are prophetic and are trying to tell you what is coming!

3 Likes

By the way Thankyou to DC Universe for unlock the video every Sunday night at 9:00pm and Comics on Monday night, I really enjoy it!:grinning:

4 Likes

I got the Harley Quinn statue with my Rewards, but I was torn between that and the Stargirl poster and pins.

4 Likes

When you claim points for a reward do you lose the level associated with it like gold and all that? There are a few things catching my eye personally

3 Likes

I’m so glad you got it when you did, with Batgirl statue gone, who knows how long it’ll be here.:confused:

2 Likes

You lose the points but keep the reward level.

3 Likes

Alright, everyone! A little more than 5 minutes to go!

5 Likes

No you don’t lose level, I’m still gold after getting a Stargirl poster.:slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

I made it!
And thank you, @Reaganfan78 he is doing much better

5 Likes

Oh good, I’m so glad to hear it.:slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Yay, @NovellPaladin! (This yay is for both your dad and that you made it) :green_heart: :green_heart:

4 Likes

I just watched episode 2 an hour ago to be caught up for this WAL :eyes: I’ve been doing a lot of binging since I subbed to DCU lol

5 Likes

I’m hoping the Harley Quinn and Stargirl pin sets are around for awhile. Got the Stargirl poster, so I’ll likely get the Stargirl pins this week when get enough points

4 Likes

Yeah, I seem to have a cycle of binging myself - you can’t help it!

4 Likes